Syringomas are little bumps that are formed under the eyes or sometimes on the eyelids. They are safe and non-cancerous. Syringoma Removal can just be an option for many people as it depends upon people’s preferences. Around the world, a wide amount of people go with the flow of having syringomas if they are less visible. But on the other hand, if those little bumps are more noticeable then get them removed. Many types of procedures are available for Syringoma Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh which provides the best possible solution for any kind of problem.
- Duration of treatment: 1-2 hours
- Results: lasts up to several years
- Cost: 2999 SAR to 19,999SAR
- Side effects: sometimes itching
- Type: Surgical
What is Syringoma?
Syringomas are a type of little bumps that are formed around the eyelids. They are small skin swellings that pop up in the form of clumps under or above the eyes. These are very small in size (2-3 diameters) in length. They may be yellow or whitish. These bumps are non-irritant and are created because of Inflammation of vesicle cells that cause sweating. These bumps are caused in women more often than men. Our professional surgeons working at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh & Saudi Arabia offer syringe removal in Riyadh to help everyone facing this problem.
There are very positive results of Syringoma Removal. This treatment is medically non-irritant. These bumps can be visible to some people but many others don’t experience any symptoms like itching or sweating.
There are many beneficial outcomes of Syringoma Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Some of them are as under:
- It improves self-esteem in a person.
- After the removal of the syringoma, the mild discomfort eventually goes away.
- Removing it provides satisfaction.
- As Syringoma causes a little uneven skin, extracting these gives new even skin.
Before getting into syringoma treatment, you should make sure that:
- If these bumps cause a self-down in your personality
- This treatment may also cause scarring, visit your dermatologist before getting into this process.
- Syringoma Removal Treatment is way more expensive than other non-surgical procedures, so make sure you can financially afford it.
- People who feel empowered in making their decisions.
Before getting into Syringoma Removal Treatment, the below described actions should be taken care of:
- Visit your dermatologist and explain to him all the previous medicines you’ve been taking.
- Tell your expectations to your dermatologist, as he/she will suggest you the best possible solutions.
- Try not to take tea or alcohol before the treatment as they are not good.
- Eat a healthy diet including breakfast and dinner before the process.
- Abstain from using harsh make-up products to avoid the risk of infection.
Methods to Remove Syringoma and Procedure:
There are many procedures for the removal of syringomas. Many such methods are explained below:
This special method is used to destroy the syringoma cells by using liquid nitrogen. In this process, the following cells are disrupted by freezing them at a very cold temperature.
In this treatment, the syringoma cells are smashed by heating them at a particular warmth. A small electrode (with a needle) is used to deliver current to the bumps which eventually helps in the disruption of syringoma cells.
This is a surgical treatment for the removal of syringoma bumps. In this traditional procedure, sharp gadgets are used to break up those bumps.
How to choose the right treatment?
The most effective method for Syringoma Removal depends upon many factors such as:
- Location of bumps
- Your expected result
- Skin type
- Cost of the procedure
After the treatment, some of the instructions given below must be followed:
- Clean the treated area gently with a warm cloth.
- To avoid the risk of infection, do not rub your wound.
- Try to use a compress to lessen your irritation.
- Don’t use harsh skin care products including cosmetics.
- Use proper sunscreen if you’re under sun exposure.
- Maintain your diet, and add nutritional meals to your routine.
- Contact your specialist as soon as possible in case of any discomfort.
Syringoma Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia doesn’t cause any side effects if you take good care of the treated area. You should follow the doctor’s advice to keep your treated area safe and infection-free. Some type of burning sensation can be felt but it gets away with time. Remember to give good time to the wound so that your skin heals properly.
Cost of Body Lift in Riyadh:
The cost of syringoma removal is not the same at all of the clinics. Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh is offering syringe removal in Riyadh to help everyone get their desired skin and solve their problems. The cost of the procedure is 2999 SAR to 19,999 SAR and this also depends upon many factors such as:
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- Experience of the doctor Anesthesia dosage
- Amount of essentials used
- Location of the clinic
- Methods or the procedure
- Fee of the doctor
Best Plastic Surgeon for Syringoma Removal in Riyadh:
Syringoma Removal treatment gives many outstanding results. This is the best syringoma treatment for our patients according to their will, you can get it from our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh. For further details, kindly consult our professionals.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.