This is the era of advancement and every other person wants to use its benefits. Everybody loves to look younger and prettier. Aging is a natural process in our lives. No one can stop it, but it can be delayed by many procedures. Face features change after the age of 35 due to bulky skin. Our face is the main thing that is attacked whenever we get an infection or disease or maybe due to aging. Our professional surgeons use their best techniques to enhance one’s appearance. Prominent Forehead wrinkles can be treated through surgery. Our Aesthetic Clinic offers Forehead Lift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. So stop waiting because we have the best surgeons to solve your problems.
- Time: 1 hour
- Anesthesia: Local
- Downtime: no
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 1200 SAR up to per ml of fillers
- Side effects: mild discomfort
- Recovery: Quick
What is Forehead Lift Treatment?
People more often women try their best to get rid of excessive loose skin on the face including Forehead wrinkles. In this procedure, the particular area is raised. The Forehead is the main part that when it’s raised shows a major difference in your age. The most reliable option for forehead lift is Botox. Even if the wrinkles are only visible while the movement of the face is noticeable. In this process, the botox is combined with a special type of filler that helps in Forehead Lift.
The outcomes of Forehead Lift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia are awesome. The results of face botox are way more effective than any other process. Additionally, this cosmetic treatment is very secure and it is approved by FDA authorities. This treatment will improve one’s appearance.
The outcomes of Forehead Lift Surgery include:
- It helps in improving the droopy upper lids.
- It smooths the forehead portion.
- The saggy area around the eyes is tightened.
- Forehead wrinkles vanish with time.
- The eyebrow’s arch becomes more visible and sleek.
- The candidate’s self-esteem is boosted.
- The texture of the treated area is healed.
Any other person can get a Forehead Lift done if,
- People who don’t feel comfortable in their lose face.
- Non-smokers can get this treatment.
- Elevated skin on the face.
- One who wants a wrinkle-free forehead.
- Textured skin.
- People aged between 45-60.
- If one has crow’s feet, wrinkles on eyes.
- Uneven eyebrow arch.
- Medically fit people.
A person should take pre-care measures before getting any such cosmetic procedures as Forehead Lift Treatment. Some are as mentioned below:
- Avoid any type of antibiotics.
- Do not take heavy medication before the process.
- Try to get your full body checkup done including tests.
- Abstain from the intake of alcohol or smoking.
- Try not to apply anti-aging creams and formulas.
How does it work?
This process is the most beneficial for Lift. It consists of some simple steps. The specialist starts the procedure by giving local anesthesia to the candidate. Then, the forehead area behind the hairline is opened by making small cuts. To lift the forehead, the doctor stretches the extra skin up to the ears. In this way, the forehead wrinkles vanish. The specialist attaches a small tube to remove extra substances from the treated area. Then the doctor stitches the open cuts. At the end of this whole process, clips or adhesives may also be applied to the incision area.
Some of the instructions after getting the procedure must be followed. Some are as under:
- Follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Take your given medication on time.
- Abstain from doing heavy exercises.
- Use mineral or physical sunscreens after the treatment.
- You may carry on your daily life work after a few days.
- Avoid using products that contain harsh AHA and BHA at least for a month.
- In case of any irritation, visit your specialist.
Forehead Lift Surgery does not cause any side effects after the treatment. One can carry on his/her daily work as usual. The fillers used in the botox help in tightening the forehead area and the overall skin texture is also improved. Thus, this is an effective transformation.
Cost of Forehead Lift in Riyadh:
The Forehead Lift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is offered at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh to help every worried person achieve their goals and get their dream skin and young skin back. The cost of this treatment is 1200 SAR to 4999 SAR per session which varies from person to person according to the treated area.
- Knowledge and experience of the dermatologist
- Location of the hospital/clinic.
- Fee of the whole process including doctor.
- Amount of fillers used to lift.
- Number of checkups and sessions required for the patient.
Best Plastic Specialists for Forehead Lift in Riyadh:
This procedure has many excellent outcomes. Our professional surgeons prescribe the best suggestions for their candidates. They help them to enhance their features and boost self-confidence. The candidates can surely achieve their desired goals in a short period. You can visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh to get Forehead Lift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia to get a personalized plan. If you want to know more about Botox then kindly consult our cosmetic specialists. Kindly contact our clinic for further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.