The stubborn fat and extra layer of skin with bulk look very unpresentable and weird on a person. This eventually makes the person feel underconfident about themselves. But there are many cool ways to slim down your body. It’s time to get cool and freeze fat. CoolSculpting is a type of procedure in which fat is reduced by freezing technique to break stubborn fat cells. This procedure is FDA-approved and 100% safe. The perfect solution to stubborn fat is CoolSculpting Fat Freezing in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
- Duration of treatment: 50-90 minutes
- Side effects: a little swelling
- Results: lasts up to 6-9 years
- Outcomes: Smart body
- Downtime: Minimal
- Cost: 499 SAR to 1499 SAR
To know about CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment:
CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment is also known as “cryolipolysis”. In this procedure, the fat cells of a particular area are broken down with the help of a freezing method at a specific temperature. On the other hand, the skin is also vacuumed on the bulky area with the help of an applicator. This procedure is a non-surgical option to get your fat reduced. Don’t hesitate and embrace your beauty with a fat freeze.
Various body parts that can be treated:
For the reduction of bulky fat, the following body parts can be treated for effective results:
- Chin: The fat present under the chin area.
- Abdomen: The bulky skin and fat on the stomach area looks unpredictable.
- Arms: Fats present on and under the arm area are very visible.
- Thighs: Fat area on the thighs.
- Fat on the back: The V-shaped back forming extra fat should be removed.
How is the procedure performed?
- The specialist takes on his surgical dress and special instruments to start the procedure.
- The whole process can last for 40 minutes to an hour per session. The time of the treatment depends upon the area to be treated.
- The CoolSculpting process does not require any type of anesthesia. To start the process, a gel pad is applied to the treated site.
- In the second place, the specialist uses a cooling device to act upon the fat cells. The candidate can eventually feel a little cooling effect and suction whilst the device is moved on the site.
- After the cooling process, the gel pad is removed and the treated area is rubbed.
- The specialist takes proper observation and treats several body areas in a few sessions so that there is no need for many other methods.
Some of the general considerations that might be important must be taken care of:
- Avoid taking blood thinners including aspirin or ibuprofen.
- The candidate should keep himself hydrated.
- Maintain a healthy type and increase the intake of protein-rich meals.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Your specialist must know about your previous health and other medical conditions.
Some specific instructions must be taken care of after the treatment:
- Avoid heavy lifting or hard exercises for quick recovery.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing the treated area.
- Do consult your doctor in case of any discomfort or pain.
Benefits of CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment?
Following are described some of the benefits of CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia:
- The candidate can do his daily life activities on the same day or after one day as this treatment doesn’t need anesthesia and the minimal pain can be relieved through painkillers.
- By the reduction of fat cells, the body comes in a proper shape.
- There is no restriction on balanced meals or starving for several hours before the treatment for the CoolSculpting process.
- The recovery period for this treatment is very short.
How long does CoolSculpting last?
The CoolSculpting process helps in the destruction of fat cells and stubborn fat pouches that can never come back. According to studies, it is seen that the CoolSculpting process can last up to 6-9 years if taken good care of the health and diet.
Who is the Ideal candidate?
The extra amount of fats turns into pouches of fat cells that a person cannot get rid of by doing exercise or dieting.
- The freezing process is not always suitable for every candidate.
- People who want to only lose weight cannot get this treatment.
- The candidate is urged to get their body in perfect shape and symmetry.
- CoolSculpting process helps to lose almost 15 kg of fag or less.
Other instructions to follow:
- The candidate must try to find and visit a qualified specialist who has good expertise in his work.
- The candidate should explain his early life medication and conditions to the doctor beforehand.
Cost of CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment in Riyadh:
The cost of CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors the total cost is decided. The initial cost of this procedure starts from 1499 SAR.
Factors impacting the cost:
- Type of procedure used
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the doctor
- The technology used for the treatment
- Fee of the specialist
Choose our CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Treatment:
If making thousands of efforts including exercising or dieting does not make you lose extra fats then you must try CoolSculpting Fat Freezing in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our qualified specialists working at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh can provide the most effective solutions for you. So get a beautiful body with us. Contact us for further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.