This procedure has emerged as a popular cosmetic procedure that focuses on enhancing the shape and volume of the buttocks. Originating from France, where a curvier and more sculpted posterior is often celebrated, the procedure has gained global attention for its ability to provide natural-looking results. Unlike traditional butt augmentation methods, it involves the transfer of a patient’s fat from one part to the other where it is needed to create a fuller and shapelier appearance. This technique not only enhances the curves but also offers a dual benefit of body contouring. As a result, French Butt Reshaping in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia has become a sought-after option for individuals looking to achieve a more youthful and proportionate figure through a personalized and innovative approach to cosmetic enhancement.
- Procedure time: two to three hours
- Result time: three to four months
- Side effects: wounds, infection and discoloration
- Downtime: about a week approximately
- Procedure types: about five types
What is French Butt Reshaping:
It is a cosmetic surgery procedure designed to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks. Unlike traditional treatments, such as implants, the FBR involves liposuction to remove excess fat from areas like the abdomen or thighs, which is then purified and injected into the buttocks. This technique not only adds volume to the buttocks but also sculpts the surrounding areas of the body through fat removal. This implantation can be achieved by the use of implants or by transferring excess fat from one place to another and sometimes the use of both combinations is done for the treatment to be done. A dermatologist whom the person is consulting uses incisions and special techniques. The proper technique of the buttock implants will be told to you by the dermatologist to correct the shape and size of the butts of a person.
Course of Action:
It is a cosmetic procedure in which the dermatologist transfer’s fat of a person to the other part of his/her own body; the fat for donation is generally taken from the lower abdomen or thighs of a person. In the first step, the removal of fat is done by the process of liposuction. The process sucks out fat from a small plastic tube called a cannula. It is also called fat grafting which is also a safe procedure. First, the fat of one’s body is given priority but if the fat is not enough the fat is taken from another person which is not safe for the one who is getting the implantation.
The results are super natural-looking and give more minimum scares on the treated area of the body. This treatment gives volume to the bottom of the butts and improves the overall appearance of the person by working on small areas. The hip dips of the person will be improved. It is a semi-permanent procedure but can still last for years.
- Follow the instructions given by the dermatologist for the best outcomes to appear.
- Take an optimal amount of rest so that the recovery can be done easily.
- Wear comfortable garments as they will reduce swelling and provide support to the treated area.
- Drink as much water as you can to keep yourself hydrated for the best recovery.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol to be protected from infection or complications.
- Do not come in contact with the sunlight directly and if needed use sunscreens.
- Attend the appointments with the dermatologist so that the outcomes can properly be observed.
- Keep a good eye on the signs of infection, swelling, or any other type of complication.
- Take medicines according to the prescribed routine to maintain pain for the initial stages.
- This treatment will provide a more shaped and contoured butt to the person.
- As the procedure uses the person’s fat, it is the most minimally risky treatment.
- The process not only improves the look of buns but the overall appearance is enhanced.
- This is a procedure that involves small incisions that will cause minimum scarring.
- Changes can be made in the treatment according to the needs and desires.
- The overall appearance of the body can be enhanced by small fixation in small portions.
- Results are long-lasting and can establish a permanent presence in the buttocks.
- Recovery time is very fast as compared to traditional methods.
- The confidence of a person is enhanced by satisfying the looks of the person.
Options for French Butt Reshaping:
- Silicone Implants: in this process silicone implants are placed into buttock muscles.
- Hybrid Procedure: by combining fat transfer and silicone Implants natural-looking results are given.
- Sub fascial Placement: the implants are given a specific position below the fascia, which reduces complications.
- Two-Incision Techniques: some dermatologists use this technique to scar the person.
- Intramuscular placements: implants are inserted within the gluteal muscles for a more integrated look.
Prices of French Butt Reshaping in Riyadh:
The cost of a French Butt Reshaping in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from place to area and the amount of changes that are going to be made but the average cost is SAR 90,000 to SAR 120,000 which is very reasonable.
Reasons to count on us:
You can count on us as here we use the best-advanced techniques with the help of professional and experienced persons. We have maintained a good result in the previous surgeries. Here the hygienic conditions are taken very seriously for the comfort of the patient’s
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website that is Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh where you can discuss your realistic goals about the treatment.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.