Crown Hair Transplant in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh, transplants your hair to the vertex of your head, reducing baldness and thin hair which enhances the look of a person and boosts self-esteem. Socially the person becomes easily approached. Hair follicles are removed from the donor areas like the side and back of the head and are re-implanted at the areas where needed. The results of this procedure are quick and ever-lasting if a proper healthy lifestyle is followed, the cost is very reasonable according to the results provided by us and the modifications made are not toxic but are planned according to the health and needs of the patient by observing the reports of overall medical history. But before having these kinds of modifications on your body always consult with a qualified and experienced dermatologist.
- Procedure time: around 6 hours
- Results time: about 6 to 7 months
- Downtime: 10 to 14 days
- Side effects: swelling, bleeding and itching
- Procedure types: it has around 5 types.
What is a crown hair transplant?
A crown hair transplant is a surgical procedure performed to transplant your healthy hair at the places where they are needed like from the side and back of the head the hair follicles are re-implanted to the vertex of the head to treat baldness and hair failure problems. In some cases, a small hole on the head is formed which decreases confidence. The looks of the person are also affected badly so he also feels hesitation in public places. The patient is told to properly oil the hair from time to time. Some medicines are also given to improve the texture of the hair and make it strong. Results may vary from person to person according to their skin types and the abilities of their body to adopt the implants
The course of action:
Before having a treatment consult with a qualified professional to get the best way to get treated the medical history of the patient will be observed by the surgeon and overall health will be observed then certain steps will be taken to manage the sessions in which the treatment is going to be performed. The patient is then told to take care of his hair and take medicines with a proper diet to be prepared for the treatment. This transplantation does not consume much time and is performed under the influence of general anesthesia while the grafting is being made anesthesia is important to make the person feel comfortable after the grafting is completed person is observed for an hour or two and then he is good to go as soon as he is told about the post-operative measure he has to follow to have the optimum results for himself.
As it is an advanced procedure the success rate is about 95% and it looks super the results also depend on the lifestyle followed and the area from which hair was donated results also vary from person to person if the grafting is done in the proper hair natural hair may also grow from the grafted area.
- Do proper shampoo to keep the hair clean and use non-medicated shampoo.
- A comb should be used gently and don’t have any kind of stress or pressure on yourself.
- Restrain from certain physical activities like running or cycling to aid in healing.
- Do not expose yourself directly to sunlight and use caps to cover your hair from dust too.
- Take the medicines on time and regularly to provide energy to your hair.
- Maintain a healthy diet and yourself hydrated to have the best results for your body.
- Alcohol consumption must be avoided and smoking should also be restrained.
- A person should be patient and have proper rest to have proper growth and recovery for having the best results.
- The person obtains a natural appearance and looks more attractive now.
- When their looks are restored patients will feel more comfortable and relaxed.
- It is a permanent solution and after it, no modification will be required.
- It causes minimum scarring as it is a modern solution with faster recovery.
- Customization in the procedure can be done according to the requirements of the person
- Transplanted hair requires less maintenance and looks as good as natural hair.
- It is not as costly as general anesthesia used in the procedure.
- Transplanted hair also grows with natural hair and balances harmonic growth.
Cost of Crown Hair Transplant in Riyadh:
The cost of a Crown Hair Transplant in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from 7000 SAR to 30,000 SAR which is a very reasonable cost according to the results provided by us with the help of our well-experienced and qualified surgeons.
Options for crown hair transplantation:
- Robotic Hair Transplantation: this technique involves the use of robotic machinery to give precise and optimum results as required.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation: hair follicles are extracted from the scalp of the head and are transplanted to the vertex.
- Artificial Hair Implants: synthetic hair is transplanted in these which are not from the patient’s body and are made up of fiber.
What makes us prominent?
Here modern technology is used to provide the best results to everyone. Maintenance of hygiene is made compulsory so that everyone feels comfortable. The cost is very reasonable according to the results given by us. We are professionals in our field and have maintained a standard due to the successful surgeries performed by us.
Yes, this transplant can be done on the crown to get back your lost hair from the back and side parts.
Usually, the perfect age for men to get this transplant is about 27 to 40.
About 800 to 1500 grafts are enough for the transplant, mostly advised by physicians.
Crown hair transplant includes specific difficulties while removing hair to get your required hair.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet that is Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh where you talk about your goals and realistic expectations about what you are about to have.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.