It is an advanced cosmetic procedure to enhance a person’s look it is also known as otoplasty. This procedure is designed to improve many concerns according to the ears’ shape, size, or position. Results are permanent and the changes are natural-looking scars from previous surgeries that this kind of treatment can also remove. The main aim of such treatment is to enhance the overall look of the person and improve other facial features. Otoplasty can also be done to remove deformities of the ear recovery of this treatment might take a while so the person should be patient for the upshots.
- Procedure time: 2 to 3 hours
- Results time: approximately 6 weeks
- Downtime: up to six weeks
- Side effects: infection, scarring and asymmetry
- Procedure types: about two main types are present.
What is otoplasty:
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery that will change the shape, size, and overall appearance of one’s ears. Many deformities can also be resolved by such a process and any kind of ear injury can be fixed the appearance of the person will be enhanced but his/her confidence will also be boosted. It can be done at any part of the age usually if it is a birth deformity then it is fixed after the age of 5 when a child is a little bit under control. The main aim of such treatment is to achieve a natural look by altering the size, shape, or position of the ear. This procedure takes up to a few hours to complete and the individual has to be patient for the results.
The course of action:
First of all, discuss your goals and expectations with a dermatologist for choosing the best option of otoplasty for yourself. Then in the starting stages, the dermatologist will use local anesthesia to numb the area that is going to be treated after that some incisions are going to be made typically behind the ear then the cartilage is going to be reshaped and a new shape will be given to it. So the ear will be reshaped or its position is going to be changed then after all this the incisions are going to be closed and recovery will be started to have the optimum results follow the aftercare instructions and take proper medicines. About two main types of this procedure are present which are done by us at our clinic.
The results of this procedure are permanent and natural-looking they should be maintained properly during the initial stages of the procedure. Through this procedure symmetry, looks and overall appearance of the ears can be enhanced and there will be a bright increase in the confidence of a person but still are also based on the individual circumstances.
- Bandages should be properly applied and they should be cleaned and properly used.
- Keep your head raised during the sleep to minimize the swelling.
- For managing the pain you should properly take medicine like pain killers.
- Avoid putting pressure on the treated area to have the best results.
- Keep the treated area clean with water and a soft cloth to protect it from infection.
- Restrict the activities like bending or jumping to not affect the treated area.
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight and use sunscreen while going outdoors.
- Do not take any kind of blood thinners because it will increase the risk of bleeding.
- The appearance of the person will be enhanced and will become more aesthetic.
- Confidence of a person will be boosted and self-esteem will also be improved.
- Facial symmetry will also be overall improved by this little procedure.
- If there is any kind of birth deformity it will also be corrected by this procedure optimally.
- Positive changes are seen in the psychological of a person socially and individually.
- It has minimum scarring as it is an advanced process and incisions are made inside.
- Results are ever-lasting and will never change if well maintained.
- A person who undergoes otoplasty will be socially more comfortable as compared to before the surgery.
Options for otoplasty:
It is a surgical procedure and has only two main types:
- Ear Pinning: In this procedure, the cartilage will be reshaped part of the ear will be reconstructed and positioning will be improved.
- Ear Reduction: the size of the ear will be reduced by cutting or extracting the extra part of the ear that is unwanted by the person.
Cost of Ear Reshaping in Riyadh:
The cost of Ear Reshaping in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is from SAR 15,000 to 18,000. Here we have qualified professional dermatologists who will fulfill the price paid by the person and the most advanced techniques are used here.
What makes us different:
Here the most advanced and best techniques are used for the best results to appear. Hygienic conditions are taken very seriously for the comfort of every person and we have the best professional and qualified dermatologists who will guide you according to your needs and the problems faced by you according to your condition, area, size, and the type of skin a person has.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet that is Aesthetic Clinic here you can discuss your goals and expectations about the treatment you are going to have with our dermatologists and they will give you the perfect advice they could give according to their experience and knowledge.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.