Any other person may have some type of skin deformity. Such as moles, cysts, or anonymous bumps. These are the formation of abnormal skin cells but can be treated. The skin lesions can be genetic or due to other factors. In small age, these bumps do not cause any damage but as we grow older, these may become cancerous or spread infection. So it is very important to get rid of any type of lumps. Our specialized surgeons are offering Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at reasonable rates providing the best quality services.
- Duration of treatment: 1 hour
- Results: lasts up to years
- Side effects: scarring
- Cost: 2499 SAR to 4999 SAR
- Type of procedure: invasive and non-surgical
What is Skin Lesion Removal?
Skin Lesions are abnormal growth of skin and bumps around or over the skin surface. They are made due to the production of abnormal cells. They can be cancerous or non-cancerous. The types of lesions include moles, dermatofibroma, keratosis, cysts, and other skin tags.
Skin Lesion Removal procedure provides many long-term benefits. This surgical treatment helps the candidate in getting rid of discolored pigmented skin including cysts, moles, or bumps. The overall improvement after the procedure makes the candidate confident.
The results of Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia include:
- It helps in decreasing the risk of cancer (if cancerous cyst) spread across the skin.
- The removal of cysts or bumps can decrease the risk of infection.
- It helps in boosting the self-confidence of the candidate.
- Bumps like keratosis when ejaculated can make you look flawless.
- The recovery time is less as compared to other physical surgeries.
Before getting into the process you should make sure that:
- The specialist must know the skin type of his/her candidate.
- People having skin moles, bumps, cysts or other skin tags can get this treatment after the recommendation from the specialist.
- The patient must have realistic expectations about the results.
- The doctor must have proper information about the type of patient’s skin lesions.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting into the procedure. Some are as described below:
- Discuss your post-medication and health issues if any, with your surgeon.
- Do not smoke and abstain from the intake of alcohol to avoid any reaction.
- Eat a very light breakfast on the day of the treatment.
- Schedule a brief meeting with your specialist before and discuss your plans.
- Do not take aspirin or any antibiotics at least a week before.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun.
Skin Lesions can be removed by many procedures. The benign skin lesions do not spread and can be removed easily but on the other hand, the cancerous lesions are removed by many surgical treatments. Some methods are described below:
In this type of treatment, the lesions are removed with the help of liquid nitrogen. This nitrogen freezes at a certain temperature that disrupts the abnormal cell growth. It helps in improving the skin tone overall.
In this type of procedure, an electrical current is used that destroys the cancerous soft tissues by burning. Small cuts are made to ejaculate blood. This method is a surgical treatment that deals with keratosis.
In this type of therapy, laser beams are used to demolish the bumps and abnormal growth on the skin. This procedure does not disturb the skin barrier and is a safe method.
After the Skin Lesion Removal, some of the instructions must be followed as described below:
- To prevent any kind of infection keep the treated area dry and clean.
- The patient must take the medication on time as prescribed by the surgeon.
- Do not rub the wound.
- Do not use hot tubs and avoid swimming.
- Wear comfortable clothes for ease.
- Change the bandages on time.
- In case of severe pain contact the doctor.
- Try to eat healthy meals and stay hydrated.
- Do not use harsh makeup products or skincare items.
Cost of Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh:
Our clinic is offering Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia for people who are looking for a perfect procedure for the removal of discolored and anonymous bumps on the skin. This treatment is also very beneficial for the reduction of marks and moles. The cost of the procedure can vary from 2499 SAR to 4999 SAR depending upon many factors.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The number of sessions required
- The condition of the skin
- The location of the clinic
- Fee of the specialist
- Severity of treatment needed
Choose Skin Lesion Removal at our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
The Skin Lesion Removal can help the patient by giving him more confidence about his appearance. Its early removal can benefit by decreasing the risk of cancer. And eventually providing peace of mind. Our professional surgeons will provide you with the best procedures and results. Get a detailed session with our specialists and discuss your previous medical history and surgical requirements. We assure you about positive outcomes so get our Skin Lesion Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Get all of your problems solved at our clinic and visit us for further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.