What are filler injections?
Dermal filler injections are a cosmetic modification approached by most people nowadays who are eager to resolve their appearance problems with growing age and unhealthy diet consumption problems like wrinkles, acne, and disturbance in the volume of facial appearance is seen so to fix these problems this procedure has been introduced by the doctors it is not very costly treatment results vary from person to person and also depend on the abilities of the doctor.
The consequences of this procedure are natural-looking and will be ever-lasting if a proper and healthy lifestyle is followed. Dermal fillers are of many types; they are used to improve collagen production in the body to tighten the skin which eliminate wrinkles and any other kind of deformities at the facial areas. When someone is consuming medicines related to AIDS and HIV they also go for these treatments to restore volume on the face and reduce sagging skin.
The course of action:
Before having the treatment, always consult with a well-qualified and professional dermatologist to have the best advice and the way by which you can get treated according to the problem you are facing. The doctor will look at your medical history and your overall health to observe your problem and the treatment that suits you the best. After that, the patient will be told to get ready for the procedure by following some preparational instructions. During the treatment specific areas will be marked where the infections are going to be used.
It is a fine cannula that is inserted and before inserting it a general massage will be given after the treatment has been started it may take only one day to finish it. After that patient will be given some instructions to take care of their treated area and protect it from infections by keeping it clean and observing it daily if the patient observes any unusual changes in the wounds consult with the doctor as quickly as possible and be patient with the results as every skin has its texture so no specific time is given for the results to appear properly.
After the treatment, there will be an improvement in the overall appearance of the person which will enhance his confidence, and an increase in self-esteem will also be observed. People will find it easy to approach him socially. Results are natural-looking and ever-lasting when a proper healthy lifestyle is followed. After this treatment, other treatments will be required by the patient.
- Keep yourself as hydrated as possible and consume food full of nutrients.
- Do not perform harsh activities.
- Avoid alcohol and do not smoke during the recovery period to aid in healing.
- While sleeping keep your head elevated to maintain pressure on the treated area.
- Clean the treated area gently with warm water and a soft clean cloth.
- Have a proper skincare routine to maintain the results and it will aid in healing.
- To reduce pain and irritation use pain killers and proper medicines instructed to you.
- Do not touch or scratch the treated area to prevent infections and diseases.
- Avoid applying makeup as the pores will be opened during the initial recovery stages.
- Results are ever-lasting and natural-looking.
- Wrinkles are removed smooth and soft skin is revealed to improve appearance.
- A boost in confidence and an increase in self-esteem will also be observed.
- Results are immediate and far better than the patient’s expectations.
- The age of the patient will be reduced and he will look much younger than his actual age
- Obtain plump skin with minimum downtime and fresh skin will appear naturally.
- It causes minimum scarring and is much safer than traditional techniques.
- Acne will be removed and thin plump lips will be obtained by the person easily.
Types of filler injections:
- Collagen fillers: they are obtained from collagen sources and provide thin plump lips and skin.
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid Fillers: they improve collagen production to improve volume loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: add volume and reduce wrinkles to maintain appearance.
- PMMA: consistent micro fillers are used to improve skin texture.
Cost of Fillers injection in Riyadh:
The cost of Filler Injections in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from 1200 SAR to 2500 SAR which is not very costly according to the results provided by us and our professional and experienced surgeons. Here with the best results best service is also provided.
What makes us prominent?
Here the most advanced techniques are used to provide the best result to everyone and every person is treated equally. Hygienic conditions are well maintained to make the patient feel comfortable during the procedure prices are very reasonable. Provided results are ever-lasting and will be natural-looking if a proper lifestyle is followed.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the Internet that is Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh where you can discuss your realistic goals and expectations related to the treatment that you are interested in having for yourself.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.