Every person loves to look fabulous in his/her looks. Just like the face, our hands also need grooming and concentration. Our hands are the second most body part that is exposed to sunlight daily. With such skin damage, our hands need some preparation also. The harmful rays of the sun damage the top layer of our skin which ultimately affects our body. Our Hand Rejuvenation in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia treatment helps to renew our natural hand skin at our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh.
- Duration of treatment: Depends
- Downtime: no
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 999 SAR to 9999 SAR
- Type: non-invasive
What is Hand Rejuvenation?
Many factors such as aging cause hands to look older and discolored. The UV rays of the sun decrease the elastin level which results in thin discolored hands. Even if you’re 30, your hands may look older due to a lack of proper care. Some people may have early aging hands due to genetics as well.
There are very amazing outcomes beyond one’s expectations of Hand Rejuvenation in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Here you will get to know some of them. This procedure is accepted by the FDA Standards and it is secure. You should not think about any complications after getting this procedure done. This helps in skin exfoliation making hands brighter and shiner. It also helps in the elimination of extra dead skin from the hands. The overall improvement of these methods is very positive.
The results of Hand Rejuvenation includes:
- Helps to boost self-confidence.
- Enhances one’s youthful look.
- It has no significant downtime.
- Dermal fillers help to plump hand skin because it contains hyaluronic acid.
- Some types of laser resurfacing can help in decreasing discoloration of hands and uneven skin tone.
- For exfoliation, chemicals help to reduce wrinkles and dead skin.
- Experienced specialists can eventually lead you to good results
- This procedure is non-invasive.
Any person can get this Hand Rejuvenation but before getting into the process you should make sure that:
- The candidate should be a non-smoker because smoking makes skin unhealthy.
- For going through any type of cosmetic procedure, you should be in good health to get the treatment.
- Anyone who wants to get rid of wrinkles, spots, or discoloration on hands.
- Younger or middle-aged people can get this procedure done.
- If a person has a medical history of any genetic disorder cannot get this treatment.
- If you want beautiful healthy hands.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting the treatment. Some are as described below:
- Before getting the procedure done, don’t leave your hands in direct sunlight at least 2 weeks before.
- Use sun blocks regularly.
- Quit smoking because it causes hands to look old at a younger age.
- If any candidate is taking any type of medication such as aspirin then consult your doctor for a good suggestion.
- Stop applying any type of active skincare ingredient on your hands.
- Try to drink a lot of water for a perfect hydration level.
How does it work?
Down below, we’ll explain some of the procedures of Hand Rejuvenation Treatment:
This procedure takes almost an hour to target wrinkles and dark spots.
This is a mild surgical treatment, requiring anesthesia for its completion. In this process, fat cells are inserted into the hands for more width and volume.
Some kinds of chemical peel solutions are also used to decrease the rough skin texture. It eventually helps in removing dead cells. It has no downtime.
After the treatment, some of the instructions must be followed:
- Avoid any type of alcohol consumption after the treatment.
- To lessen the severity of discomfort and swelling, apply ice bags.
- Try to rinse your hands with gentle light soaps.
- Keep your hands moisturized.
- For protection, use sunscreen to protect your hands from harmful rays of the sun.
- Abstain from any type of exercise or heavy lifting objects for one week.
- In case of any type of swelling or infection, visit a specialist.
- Add protein intake to your diet to eat healthy.
Hand Rejuvenation has very positive results. It doesn’t cause any type of severe side effects after the treatment. If you observe any swelling, redness, or itching on the site area then consult your previous physician. A type of burning sensation can be felt after skin peeling but it gets away with time.
Cost of Hand Rejuvenation in Riyadh:
The Cost of Hand Rejuvenation in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. The severity of hand treatment decides the overall fee. The cost of the procedure is 999 SAR to 9999 SAR depending upon many factors.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The toughness of the procedure according to the severity level
- Type of treatment required to go through
- The number of sessions required for hands
- Fee of the specialist
- Experience of the doctor
Best Surgeon for Hand Rejuvenation in Riyadh:
This procedure has various benefits including hand skin tightening, removal of wrinkles on the hand, discoloration and black spot removal, etc. You can also get this Hand Rejuvenation in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia from our Clinic. Our specialized specialists will observe your problems and help you with perfect suggestions according to your comfort. This will be the best transformation for your unhealthy hands. For further details, you can contact us by filling in the form. Visit our clinic to know further details.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.