Every other person in this entire world wants to be perfect in physical appearance and body flawlessness. Majorly Including the face, every person has different features involving a long nose, crooked nose, humpy nose, etc. Some may get insecure about their nose shape and size but with the advancement in technology, this problem also has many procedures available to be solved. Our professional surgeons provide excellence in Silicone Nose Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. They try their best to help everyone to get positive results.
- Duration of treatment: 1 hour
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 4999 SAR to 9999 SAR
- Type of procedure: minimally invasive
- Downtime: no
What is Silicone Nose Surgery?
Silicon nose surgery is a type of cosmetic procedure that is also called “rhinoplasty”. In this treatment, silicon implants are used that help in attaining a beautiful and natural shape of the nose. This procedure is very effective for people who want the argumentation of the nose making it more sleek. On the other hand, it also helps in the correction of any hump or irregular symmetry of the nose; the surgery provides very long-lasting outcomes.
There are many types of procedures available for nose surgery. The kind of method used depends upon the severity of the change needed. The specialist gets an oversight of the candidate’s nose and then decides on that treatment. Following are described some of the types:
This surgery is done to attain a more small and sleek shape of the nose. In this treatment, the small bone and cartilage of the nose are cut out and then repositioned. The surgeon makes small cuts in the inner side of the nostrils and in this way, the skin of the nose is stretched to get a perfect nose.
This augmentation surgery is done to achieve perfection by adding more capacity in the nose or the dorsum area. During this treatment, implants of silicon are put into the inner side of the nostrils helping in attaining a sleek nose.
This is also known as Revision Rhinoplasty which helps in improving the nasal structures. Specific areas of the nose are reshaped by grafting the implants.
The outcomes of any type of Nose Surgery only depend upon the severity of the problem and the result required. The specialist should discuss the pros and cons of the procedures with the candidate beforehand. This treatment helps in giving a defined shape to the nose. The improvement is very positive.
The results of Silicone Nose Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia include:
- It helps in attaining more self-confidence for the patient.
- Gives a more perfect shape to the nose.
- This procedure has no side effects.
- Improves the overall symmetry of the nose.
- Decreases any nasal infections or discomfort.
- It is very minimally invasive.
People who are looking for a personalized plan for getting nasal structures done can get this treatment done. Before getting into the process you should make sure that:
- If you want natural results.
- Silicone implants are more effective for a good cartilage of the nose.
- People who have a realistic approach.
- The people who have a good mental condition with positive expectations.
- The skin should be less thin for a more effectual outcome.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting the treatment. Some are as described below:
- Discuss your expectations with the specialist beforehand.
- Avoid going into sunlight.
- Your surgeon must know about any kind of medication you are taking.
- Take and perform all basic medical tests before the treatment.
- Must arrive at the clinic at least an hour before.
- Keep yourself clean to avoid any infection after the surgery.
After the treatment, some of the instructions must be followed:
- In case of any kind of aches or pain, apply ice packs.
- Keep your head elevated to get better rest.
- The person should follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Keep the inner side of your nose dry.
- Avoid taking alcohol and stop smoking.
- Do not wear makeup products that contain harsh ingredients.
- Do not wear heavy sunglasses that will discomfort the nose.
Cost of Silicone Nose Surgery in Riyadh:
The Silicone Nose Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is being used in our clinic to help everyone who wants to attain a perfect nose shape and volume. The cost of the procedure is 4999 SAR to 9999 SAR depending upon many factors.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The toughness of the procedure
- The number of sessions required
- The location of the clinic
- Fee of the specialist
- Experience of the doctor
Choose our Silicone Nose Surgery at our Aesthetic Clinic in Riyadh:
This procedure has various benefits. It is very effective as it helps in getting sleep and has well-defined nasal structures. These procedures are minimally invasive and the outcomes are long lasting. So don’t worry and get our Silicone Nose Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our professional surgeons working at the clinic provide you with the best possible personalized plan for the candidates. We assure you that the candidate will be fully satisfied with our treatment. For further details visit our clinic to get more information regarding the silicon nose surgery.
The silicone nose surgery is permanent for a lifetime.
Some important elements such as autogenous and alloplastic implants are used for the procedure.
The average time for recovery varies from eight to ten days at least.
For many people, rhinoplasty is totally pain-free and has less downtime.
However, it has no side effects but sometimes swelling, bleeding or infection can occur.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.