Have you ever thought to seemed younger without any surgical treatment? Now you can look young with the help of Sculptra fillers in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic . It is the best treatment to make you look younger. Different fillers can be used according to your condition and the results you want. It can be done in less time and is easy to perform. It is done by an experienced doctor so there will be no difficulties in the process. It is a multi-session treatment that will make you look young and beautiful. Fillers can be injected into different parts of the body. The parts that can go under the procedure are:
There is no risk in this treatment as it is a non-surgical process.
It is a bloodless procedure.
Results will appear after 1 or 2 months and will be long-lasting.
It is a brand name for derma fillers. These fillers are used to remove wrinkles, and scars and to adjust facial volume. Lactic acid is mostly used in these fillers to increase collagen production in the part of the body where these fillers are injected. Facial volume can be gained and beautiful and clean skin can be achieved.
The aims of the treatment can vary for different persons. The main aims are:
- To restore the facial volume and get clean skin in different areas of the body.
- To look younger and gain a better personality to create an impact.
- If you want a long-lasting treatment you don’t have to go for checkups daily.
- If you want to have a balanced and perfect facial shape.
- To boost confidence if you’re facing any embarrassment and shaming
The pre-procedure involves some steps to help you get the best results. The basic steps involve:
- Consult with a doctor who has experience in this field to help you know about the procedure and get you the best outcomes.
- Your consulted doctor or surgeon will observe your condition to check which treatment is the best for you.
- The doctor may tell you to leave medications if you take any before a few days to avoid any complications during the process and get you the desired results.
- Do not use makeup or makeup-related products on the day of the procedure. The doctor may provide you with a cream or lotion to apply to your skin.
The process of the treatment is simple and safe. At initial stage, the surgeon will clean your skin from the part of your body that is going under the treatment. He or she will mark the spots to apply the fillers. Anesthesia may be applied to make the process painless and more comfortable. The fillers will be injected using needles on the targeted spots. After injecting the doctor may provide you massage to make the fillers to distribute the fillers in all areas and prevent any lumps. The treatment will be done in multiple sessions that are usually weeks apart. The doctor will also provide you with the aftercare instructions to follow to get the best results and avoid any difficulty in the next session.
Your doctor may provide you with the rules to follow. The main steps include:
- If you feel irritation and swelling on the treated area apply icepacks to reduce them.
- Do not go to direct sun exposure as sun rays can harm your skin sometimes.
- Avoid engaging in heavy exercises and activities that may cause sweating for at least the first 24 to 48 hours after the process.
- Stay hydrated and drink the maximum amount of water you can. Drinking water may help in reducing swelling and help in healing.
- Avoid smoking and any alcoholic substance that may affect the result of the treatment and you may not get the outcomes you want.
- Be patient as the results take some time to show. This period is of 1 or 2 months.
There may be some risks of the treatment which involve:
- You may feel a little swelling and redness in the injected area.
- You may experience itching and lumps but they are temporary.
- You may get an infection to the injected site.
- Allergy is also observed in these cases and you may also face it.
A perfect candidate for Sculptra fillers at aesthetic clinic in Riyadh is someone who:
- Is facing wrinkles, less volume, scars, or any difficulties related to skin.
- Are in overall good health and ready to undergo the treatment.
- Someone who has real expectations related to the procedure.
- Is ready to follow the pre and after-instructions of the treatment.
- Has no allergy to the part where it is going to be injected.
- Is ready to maintain a healthy lifestyle to get his health and appearance better.
Cost of Sculptra Fillers in Riyadh:
The cost of Sculptra fillers in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia depends on various factors that may include the experience of the doctor. Location of the clinic. Number of sessions that you need. Type of the fillers that are going to be used. The results you want. The knowledge of the doctor.
Book an appointment:
You can book an appointment for Sculptra fillers at aesthetic clinic in Riyadh by visiting our website and by filling up the form given below:
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.