Nowadays bad eating habits and fast food have changed the routines of many people. Due to obesity and big bellies, people try to hide themselves in high-waisted pants and proper waist shape clothes because they don’t feel confident in their bodies. The fat pockets of the belly can’t be hidden by these measures. The main question is how to lose Belly fat. No need to worry as our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh offers an FDA-approved surgical and non-surgical Belly Fat Removal Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Duration of treatment: according to the preferred treatment
- Downtime: no
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 1000 SAR to 14,999 SAR
- Side effects:
- Type: surgical or non-invasive
- Downtime: no
Types of Procedure:
There are two main types of procedures available for losing belly fat including surgical and non-surgical treatments. Those are explained below:
Non-surgical Fat Reduction Procedures:
This type of process is more effective for less fat-reduction areas. In this procedure, ultrasound waves are used to remove fats from a particular area.
It is more effective for reducing fat from the chin area. Deoxycholic acid is injected to break down fat cells.
This non-surgical treatment helps to cut down fats by cooling. Its results take time to occur and require many sessions.
Surgical Treatments for Fat Removal:
Tummy Tuck Treatment:
In this procedure, extra skin is removed from the abdomen area which helps in getting a flat stomach. This requires a long recovery time and is more expensive.
In this procedure, a small cut is made in the lower part of the abdomen. It is more effective than a full tummy tuck procedure.
Small incisions are made on the belly area in which the fat is removed by the suction process. A particular device is used for suction. Local anesthesia is given to the patient for fat reduction.
There are vast outcomes of losing belly fat. Some are as under:
- It can improve your blood levels and it may also help in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Your cholesterol levels will be enhanced.
- The risk of cardiovascular disease will decrease.
- This treatment will improve your energy and you’ll be fit.
- The time of workout and exercise can be increased after losing belly fat.
- The candidate will be more confident.
- Overall sleep cycle will be improved.
Not only do people make fun but you also feel less comfortable in your own body If you have a big fat belly. Noticing such things makes one’s self-esteem very low. You are an ideal patient for belly fat removal if:
- If you want to feel comfortable in your looks and body.
- A candidate who wants a perfect flat belly.
- Make sure that you are not having any such diseases such as diabetes.
- People who try to work out often find it easy to lose fat.
- Candidates who are under age 22 have a fast metabolism so they can see good results of fat loss with effort.
- The main thing in doing anything is to prepare yourself for that commitment.
- You have loose belly skin.
There are numerous benefits of losing belly fat as it reduces the risk of heart disease and helps in the regulation of blood sugar levels. The consistency of taking the treatment will improve your health and mental health.
A patient should take pre-care instructions before getting into the process. Some are as described below:
- Try not to eat unhealthy snacks.
- Be confident in yourself and make your goals.
- Plan your diet and meal timings.
- Try to drink plenty of water.
- Go to a good professional surgeon.
- Sleep properly.
- Practice yoga.
After the treatment, some preventive measures must be taken. Some are as under:
- The candidate should try to follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Stick to your healthy routine.
- Avoid drinking fizzy drinks.
- A good sleep of 8-9 hours is healthy sleep.
- Try to track your eating habits and maintain a diet plan.
- Visit your doctor to seek guidance.
- Keep motivated.
Don’t compare yourself with others. Losing belly fat will keep you healthy and in good shape. Your self-esteem is boosted. Losing Belly Fat in Riyadh has various outcomes. Keep a balanced diet in your routine to be healthy.
Cost of Losing Belly Fat in Riyadh:
The coat of losing belly fat depends upon the treatment provided. The average cost starts from 1000 SAR to 14,999 SAR. It depends upon many factors such as:
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The treatment used.
- The doctor’s fee.
- The location of the clinic/hospital.
- The technique used for the fat removal.
- Experience of the specialist.
Best Plastic Surgeon for Belly Fat Removal in Riyadh:
Losing belly fat is all about a journey in which you have to make an effort. With good knowledge, one can reduce belly fat and achieve their preferred goals. Your commitments will make your life easier. You should be proud of even the little achievements you will make. Our specialized surgeons will provide recommendations for the patients. Get our advanced Belly Fat Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh to know further details.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.