Dental Implants in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic are done to restore the oral appearance of the patient by providing them with new and healthy teeth which are composed of alloplastic material it is done to replace lost teeth that have fallen because only any kind of issue like injury, age, or nutritional deficiency it is a safe and affordable treatment performed by our well-qualified and experienced doctors. It takes about 2 hours to complete the procedure and wounds are healed in about 6 months. The results of the procedure are natural-looking and will last up to 10 years minimum. During the procedure, a general amount of local anesthesia is also used to numb the area and make the treatment comfortable for the patient. This procedure has many types of treatment.
What are dental implants?
It is a safe and effective procedure that is gaining popularity because of the enhanced and instant results provided by it. In this, a lost tooth is replaced by an alloplastic tooth which has a screw on its bottom to be fixed. Some changes in the treatment can be made according to the desires of the patient, and there are many ways of getting your problem fixed by this treatment. These new teeth are fixed in the jawline. This method of fixing such problems is much quicker and more comfortable as compared to the traditional methods with a success rate of 96% at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh. It is a safe procedure as 3 million people seek this treatment in the USA. Only this procedure completes the broken bridge between the two because of one middle lost tooth.
The course of action:
First of all, before having any kind of treatment, get an opinion from a well-known doctor who will observe your oral health and hygiene. After that, some X-rays of your jawline will be taken, then an implant will be prepared for you according to your teeth size, health, depth, and density for some other factors. Then implementation is made under the use of anesthesia to make the treatment comfortable. The time for the procedure to be complete varies from 1-2 hours and about 6 months are taken for getting the treated area healed up during the procedure the screw of alloplastic teeth is placed in the empty area of the jawline to complete the empty bridge after this crown is going to be made on the teeth and patient will be guided post-operative measures as they will help in getting the best outcome of the treatment.
The results of this treatment done at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh are astonishingly good, natural-looking, and ever-lasting if proper post-operative measures are followed it boosts the patient’s confidence, and an increase in self-esteem is also observed. Desired results are provided to the patient by our experienced doctors.
- Brush your teeth twice a day to maintain oral hygiene.
- Remove the remains of any kind of meal consumed by you to prevent infections.
- Do not consume foods that are sticky, and hard as they can badly affect your implants.
- Refrain from smoking and also avoid alcohol consumption.
- Drink water that is not too cold or hot as it can cause sensitivity to the nearby teeth.
- Keep the treated area monitored if you observe any unusual changes contact with doctor
- If told, attend all the appointments with your doctor.
- The results of this treatment are ever-lasting and natural-lasting.
- It is a very reliable treatment and is also not very costly.
- After this patient can speak more comfortably without any kind of lagging.
- It is a safe and comfortable treatment which will also improve your oral hygiene.
- A boost in confidence and an increase in self-esteem will also be observed.
- So the chewing and eating ability of the patient is very much improved and is made very comfortable.
Types of dental implants:
- Endosteal implants: it is one of the most common types in which implants are surgically implanted by providing a stable foundation for artificial teeth.
- Subperiosteal implants: placed under the gum and above the jawline it is done when the bone height of the patient is very less than a metal frame is used to provide support to artificial teeth.
- Mini implants: they are less used or asked by the patients since the diameter of the implant is very small as compared to traditional implants.
Cost of Dental implant in Riyadh:
The cost of Dental Implants in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from SAR 999 to SAR 7,999 which is a reasonable cost for the results provided by us by our experienced and professional doctors who have maintained our standards.
What makes us prominent?
Here we use the most advanced techniques for providing the best results for every treatment. Hygienic conditions are maintained by our staff and by our doctors to make the patient feel more comfortable. We give the most reasonable prices for all the treatments which are fulfilled by our results.
Getting an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the Internet Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh where you can discuss your realistic goals and expectations about the treatment you are willing to have and our doctors will guide you with their best.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.