HydraFacial is a multi-step which is not only highly effective at improving the health of your skin but also helps remove fine lines and wrinkles, improve elasticity and firmness, enhances skin texture and tone, and can help remedy sun damage.
The Aesthetic Clinic, one of the most reputed plastic and cosmetic surgery centers offers HydraFacial in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia under the supervision of the most experienced aesthetic experts. Book an appointment with us now to get glowing and rejuvenated skin.
- Procedure time: 30 minutes
- Results last: A week or more
- Side Effects: rash
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
HydraFacial at Aesthetic Clinic:
This is an FDA-approved and non-invasive treatment that is suitable for all skin types. It is a fast and effective solution to all your current dermal problems. Our goal is to improve the texture and quality of your skin. It requires an hour; more or less, to transform and upgrade the aesthetic appearance of your facial profile. Although the results are remarkably noticeable within one session, to sustain the maintenance, we recommend a follow-up session every one to two months.
Aesthetic Clinic is one of the Best Skin Care Clinic in Riyadh. We are offering our best services and a board-certified team of highly skilled Dermatologists to provide you with the best HydraFacial experience. Our experts will work up a customized treatment plan, especially for you. Their goal is to instill their expertise to give you the best results possible.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The treatment is great for all skin types and does not cause irritation or inflammation.
It is highly effective at enhancing skin health by improving texture, removing fine lines & wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dead skin cells, and treating oily skin, dryness, enlarged pores, and other advanced signs of aging.
With breakthrough technology at its disposal, HydraFacial Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia uses the power of moisture to hydrate the skin and remove impurities, leaving behind a radiant look.
Aim of Treatment:
The purpose of this treatment is to discard all the impurities and irregularities that are floating or resting deep inside the dermal layers. This is an external aid to cast off all the black and white heads that cause the orange-like texture on the skin. Furthermore, it can also be framed as a deep-cleansing procedure. The goal of HydraFacial is to safely brighten up your complexion by restoring a natural glow to the entire skin. Consequently, even the stubborn signs of mature and premature aging will be targeted. This will lead to sebum reduction, hence, even active acne and other superficial scars are going to decrease in due time as well.
How Does HydraFacial Treatment Work?
It requires an hour; more or less to complete HydraFacial Treatment In Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. This is a multitasking treatment with the various different steps and stages. Read along as we unfold the depth of the process;
- CLEANSING: the expert begins by gently cleansing the entire face for the disposal of all the built-in dirt and residues. The aim is to purify the skin to prevent any possible reactions of irritation. Moreover, it will help to loosen up the pores as well.
- DETOX: a few cleansing tools are drawn to the light in this instance. This is the deep cleansing of the entire face. Some clinically proven and medicated cleansers are used to target the pores from within. The goal is to clear away all the toxins and sebum from the deepest layers of the skin. This continuous movement will trigger the skin and promote blood circulation as well.
- EXFOLIATION: all the flaky and dry skin is exfoliated. This task is performed by applying a combination of serums such as; salicylic and glycolic acids all over the face. It is left on for a calculated period of time. After which, the entire mask is peeled off. This will remove all the dead and dry skin cells from the surface.
- HYDRATION: after a deep cleanse, even the healthy oils are removed from the skin. This is why, restoring nourishment and elasticity back into the face is very important. A combination of hydrating serums and moisturizers is infused and re-introduced into the skin. These antioxidants and peptides will instantly rejuvenate and plump up the entire complexion. Furthermore, these will also help in sustaining the PH level of the dermis, which will result in a reduction of breakouts and facial lines forming on the surface.
- LED Light Therapy: this is the final step of the treatment. In order to make sure, all the healthy oils and new changes are locked into the place. A special LED Therapy is drawn to light. This will be directly in contact with your facial skin. It serves the purpose of soothing and smoothing the texture. As well as, taming the soreness or inflammation caused by the series of actions. On top of that, it is also responsible for promoting collagen production. Hence, an overall youthful and vibrant glow will take over your entire face.
Results of HydraFacial in Riyadh:
The magical outcomes of HydraFacial are the instantaneous results that can be seen within one session. Moreover, with each passing day, the improvements tend to increase as well. You will notice a firm tightness on your face. The skin will appear fresher and hydrated. This is a nourishing technique to rejuvenate the entire skin by controlling the PH level inside the deepest layers of the dermis.
Below are a few perks HydraFacial In Riyadh has instore for you;
- It brightens up your entire color complexion. This means a youthful glow!
- Wave goodbye to two-toned or textured skin. The entire face is going to look and feel silky smooth.
- Furthermore, the unpleasant appearance of aging signs is also going to vanish for good.
- Another piece of good news is; it is suitable for all skin types without any negative effects at all.
- There is no downtime to the procedure. No pain or discomfort is latched to the treatment.
- It is a quick and effective approach to dismiss all your dermal problems. It is an overall upgrade to your entire facial profile.
Below are a few quick facts about HydraFacial Treatment;
- It does not damage your skin in any way.
- This is deep cleansing and exfoliation, followed by hydrating techniques for further rejuvenation.
- Furthermore, it is a non-invasive treatment. Therefore, there is no recovery or downtime to worry about.
- You can resume your daily activities or go back to work right after stepping out of the Clinic.
How Long Does HydraFacial Last?
- The results will stay put for nearly two months or more.
- If you have an event coming up, it is ideal to undergo the treatment a day or two prior to the big day.
- For more sumptuous effects, opt for frequent follow-up sessions.
Cost of HydraFacial Treatment in Riyadh:
The Price of HydraFacial in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is around 699 SAR -1550 SAR per session. But this is not the fixed cost as there are some factors which will affect the real price. Hence, the real cost will be determined in the initial meeting with the skin specialist in Riyadh.
Cost Affecting Factors:
- treatment area.
- face condition.
- Doctor skills.
- The name and location of the clinic.
- The number of sessions required.
How Often do you need to get a HydraFacial?
After every 4 to 6 weeks or we can say a month you can get the HydraFacial treatment. The Hydra facial will treat different problems and will give you skin which is very glowy and radiant. The procedure is perfect for uneven skin tone.
While getting a HydraFacial in combination with other non-invasive procedures like Botox or microblading, it’s essential to consider these treatments’ side effects and downtime before getting a facial.
Book with us now and transform your skin!
Book now for a HydraFacial treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia, by filling out the form below. We assure to provide you with the most aesthetic and effective results that you will cherish for a lifetime.
The HydraFacial treatment employs a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract, and deeply hydrate the skin. It involves various stages like cleansing, exfoliation, acid peel, extractions, hydration, and protection. The overall outcome is enhanced skin tone, texture, and improved hydration.
Hydrafacial is typically safe for most individuals. While some might encounter mild redness, irritation, or temporary dryness post-treatment, these symptoms commonly diminish swiftly.
The individual can anticipate an instant enhancement in their skin's appearance. Moreover, they'll observe improvements in both skin tone and texture.
Certainly! This treatment is generally suitable for all skin types, working to enhance the overall appearance by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and improving skin tone. It also helps diminish the visibility of acne and scars.
However, individuals taking particular medications or dealing with severe, persistent acne, or infectious skin conditions should consult a doctor before considering this procedure.
Hydrafacial offers immense comfort, suitable for all skin types without complications. The results are natural, providing a glowing, youthful appearance. Plus, there's no need for extensive recovery procedures.
HydraFacial is painless and generally regarded as comfortable since it's a non-surgical procedure.
The patients should wait at least for a day to start wearing makeup again.
The candidate should get HydraFacial every four to six weeks. For perfect results, get the procedure with consistency.
The candidate will immediately see results after the very first session. However, getting more than one session is more effective in showing perfect outcomes.
The hydrafacial procedure is suitable for all skin types but in the case of acne-prone skin hydrafacial may not be the right option.
No, HydraFacial treatment will not remove hair follicles or peach fuzz.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.