These days every woman or man is facing severe hair fall issues due to poor lifestyles. This problem has various types of solutions available in the market. This can also reverse the overall damage to the hair and make them look natural. Our clinic is offering the advanced injectable treatment known as the GFC procedure. This is the best way to care for your hair and make your hair your crowning glory. So do not wait and get GFC Treatment for Hair in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
- Treatment: injectable
- Duration of treatment: 35-40 minutes
- Sessions required: 4-5 sessions
- Side effects: a little discomfort
- Results: Permanent
- Downtime: Minimal
- Cost: 499 SAR to 1499 SAR
What to know about GRC Treatment for Hair?
GFC is a type of injectable procedure that is known as “Growth Factor Concentrate”. This procedure is done to promote hair growth in which blood is extracted from the person’s blood. GFC injections are equipped by drawing a small amount of blood from the candidate. Afterward, the drawn blood is spun. In this process, a particular number of platelets are separated into the blood cells. This helps in the stimulation of the growth of particular cells.
The whole process of GFC for hair is done by an expert specialist at his clinic. Following are described the steps of the treatment:
- In the first step, the specialist will take a proper blood test of the candidate and then transfer it into the specific test tubes.
- A particular centrifuge machine is used to spin the test tube and activate the system.
- Blood cells, plasma, and other growth factors are separated from the blood.
- Lastly, the specialist will inject growth factors into the hair follicles and scalp directly.
- The total number of injectables to be applied directly depends upon the desired outcomes of the patient.
- After 6 short weeks, the doctor reschedules an appointment to see the overall improvement.
- It takes up to 35-40 minutes to complete the procedure.
Who are suitable candidates?
Before undergoing any type of procedure, the candidate should consider many important instructions and requirements to fulfill the treatment’s criteria.
- People who have hair fall issues fur to genetics or hormonal imbalance.
- The candidate must be over the age of 20.
- The candidate should be physically fit to get the treatment.
- It is effective for men and women.
How to prepare?
Before undergoing the process, some of the general considerations that might be important must be taken care of. Such as:
- Try to maintain a good intake of food and a balanced diet to keep yourself healthy.
- Take proper blood tests to avoid any risk of harm during or after the treatment.
- Consider natural expectations about the treatment and be confident.
- During consultation, inform the doctor about your early medication.
After the procedure is performed, the specialist prescribes many aftercare instructions to the candidate for quick results. It is very important to follow the steps told by the doctor. Some specific instructions are:
- The candidate can carry out his daily life chores after the treatment.
- Avoid using harsh hair products including hair gels, sprays, etc.
- Abstain from drinking alcohol or smoking.
- Stop taking antibiotics or medicines including aspirin.
- Wash your hair very softly and use the prescribed shampoo by the physician.
- Take proper medications including supplements of iron or calcium.
- In case of discomfort, visit the doctor immediately.
There are many great outcomes of GFC Treatment for Hair in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. The best results are described as follows:
- It is a non-invasive treatment.
- This procedure is safe and secure for your hair.
- It gives permanent and long-lasting results.
- Boosts the self-esteem of the candidate.
- Reduces hair fall issue to zero.
- Does not have any risk factors.
- It has quick benefits and no downtime.
- No harsh products are used during the process.
Important instructions to acknowledge:
- Consult an expert physician for better results.
- Discuss your desired outcomes with the doctor.
- Search for a reasonable and professional clinic.
- Get proper consultation and discuss your early medication and health issues with the doctor beforehand.
Cost of GFC Treatment for Hair in Riyadh:
The cost of GFC Treatment for Hair in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors and desired outcomes the total cost is decided.
Average cost: 499 SAR to 1499 SAR
Laser Treatment: 1499 SAR per session
Factors impacting the cost:
- Type of procedure used for the process
- Kind of products applied to the hair
- Fee of the specialist
- Quality of technology used during the procedure
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the doctor
Want thicker hair? We’ve got you covered. Your hair doesn’t have to stop growing as confidence starts with amazing hair. So what are you thinking of? Visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh to stop your hair fall problems. Our expert doctors offer the most friendly environment for their candidates. Get our GFC Treatment for Hair in Riyadh. We believe in your hair’s potential. So come and discover your hair’s hidden beauty. Visit us for further information regarding the GFC injections and get further details about the treatment.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.