It is a branch of dentistry that deals with the correction of teeth and jaw alignments to improve your oral health. Many problems happen to our teeth such as rotten, twisted teeth. These problems need to be fixed before damaging other teeth. Orthodontic treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is the best option for you as it is the safest and most reliable way to protect your teeth from further damage. It can recover your beautiful smile and confidence. Different materials are used according to the condition such as braces. It will help you boost your confidence and enhance your facial looks. Braces will help you achieve your brightening smile. If you want to learn more read the given information.
The material that is used to align the teeth is also known as braces. These are wire-like brackets used to apply pressure on the teeth to make them straight and look more natural and nice. Also used for correcting issues during eating and enhancing oral health. Silver and gold can also be used but it is very expensive method. These can be different depending on the needs and conditions of the person. Some famous materials are braces, clear aligners, expanders, retainers, etc.
Types of braces:
There are various types of braces used in the procedure but the most common are:
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Lingual braces
- Clear aligners
- Smart braces
- Temporary anchorage devices
The aims of the procedure vary but some common goals are:
- To straighten your teeth and improve overall oral health and proper functioning.
- To overcome all problems related to eating, biting, and chewing.
- Improving your facial look and also making your smile more aesthetic.
- Settle the difficulties related to speech if there are any.
- To improve your morale and boost your confidence.
A person is a perfect candidate if he or she:
- Has any dental problem that interrupts daily life and stops you from smiling?
- Wants to achieve healthy dental health and is willing to follow pre-procedure.
- Who is determined to undergo the treatment and follow the rules given by the dentist?
- Someone who has issues with speaking and speech can also consider it as an option.
- If you have some other dental issues you are an ideal person for this.
There are many pros of the procedure some are:
- Improved oral health as it reduces the risk of teeth infection and further damage.
- After the surgery, you will be able to eat and speak more comfortably.
- It will also help you to improve your confidence and your facial appearance.
- If you undergo the treatment you will be able to smile again with no shame.
These are some basic steps to go through before the process. Meet with an orthodontist so he or she can observe your situation and offer you the best treatment that will give you the desired results. Discuss the type of materials that are going to be used and which are the best. As it is going to be performed in the clinic the tools will be prepared that are going to be used. The dentist may provide some instructions to follow before such as no eating or drinking to reduce the risk of complications during the surgery.
In the initial process, your teeth will be cleaned or washed to reduce the chances of any difficulty. Small wires also known as braces will be attached to your teeth. After that, these will be adjusted according to the size, shape, and location of the tooth. The brackets will be tied using wire on your teeth. Elastic bands are also used to build pressure on the teeth that will allow the teeth to get in the right place. If there are any irregular corners the dentist will rub it to make it smooth. Retainers are also used once the braces are removed. Retainers help to keep the shape of the tooth straight for a long time.
The person must follow the after-procedure rules given by the dentist to achieve the desired results. The basic steps include.
- Give some time to the teeth as they can feel a little discomfort at the start due to elastic pressure and braces on your teeth.
- If any proper diet is given, you must follow it as it can help you to get better in less time.
- Wash and clean your teeth on a daily basis to prevent any complications afterward.
- A person should avoid any habits that can damage teeth such as nail biting.
- After the treatment is done you may have to wear retainers to maintain the results even more long term.
Cost of Orthodontic Treatment in Riyadh:
The cost of Orthodontic treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia depends on different factors like Type of the treatment given according to your condition. The severity and sincerity of the issue is also a factor. The doctor’s experience and knowledge. Location of the clinic. The sessions if there are any after the treatment.
Why choose us?
The Orthodontic treatment at Aesthetic Clinic in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is the best option for you as we provide the best doctors with the best knowledge and experience. We provide the safest and most secure method that is best for you and will give you the best results.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.