Eyes are the windows of the person and are noticed first while introducing they play a crucial role in the appearance and aesthetics of a person. But when a person starts growing old he gets wrinkles and dark circles. Also it is a matter of age as well as a matter of getting less sleep and care of yourself. It is a non-invasive and rejuvenating procedure seeked by people for a better appearance. In this process a tiny machine is used which causes tiny controlled injuries to improve collagen production and the skin is also tightened. But before having such kind of treatment consult with a qualified dermatologist to get the best advice about the treatment you are going to have.
- Procedure time: 20 to 60 minutes
- Results time: 14 to 28 days
- Side effects: not much but if any they will finish within 5 days
- Downtime: 1 to 4 days
- Procedure types: two types
What is Plexr Plasma Blepharoplasty:
It is a non-surgical procedure performed at the eyes of the person to tighten the skin in that area and remove wrinkles from that part of the body. This new technique utilizes plasma energy to cause sublimations on the person’s skin without causing direct contact with the skin. Through this process, sagging skin under the eyes is eliminated by controlling the energy of plasma, the skin is tightened and collagen production is stimulated traditional treatments are invasive and leave prominent scars on the face which negatively affect the appearance of the person but it is different from such procedures as it is minimally invasive results have less downtime and has quick recovery time also is observed but before having such treatment always consult with a qualified dermatologist.
The course of action:
It is a non-surgical procedure introduced by dermatologists to tighten the skin of the person and the appearance is improved. At the beginning of the process the patient has to consult with the dermatologist to have the procedure according to the problem the person needs to solve then local anesthesia is used to make the person comfortable during the process. After that plasma energy is utilized to make small injuries and then leave them to heal naturally by this collagen production is stimulated and tightening of the skin happens. The process takes up to 30 to 60 minutes to be performed and the downtime is minimal as compared to traditional methods and is less invasive and causes minimum scarring. There are not many side effects and some that appear later disappear within a few days of the treatment then the appearance of the person is improved and there is a visible increase in the self-esteem of the person.
The sagging skin of a person is eliminated; there are no more wrinkles which appear due to age. The skin texture of a person is also improved and an overall aesthetic look is obtained socially. That person feels more confident and an increase in self-esteem is observed by the patient. As it is a modern procedure it is minimally invasive and causes the least scarring.
- Apply ice packs on the treated area to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Protect the treated area from the sunlight and use sunscreen while going outdoors.
- Clean the area with a mild non-alcoholic cleanser and a soft cloth and avoid chemicals.
- Do not rub or scratch the area to protect it from all kinds of infections.
- Restrict the activities that can apply pleasure to the treated area for the best healing.
- Keep yourself as hydrated as possible to make the recovery process faster.
- Eat food rich in vitamins, nutrients, and zinc to help the body in the healing process.
- Follow the instructions given by the surgeon to have optimum results as they will aid in healing.
- It is a non-surgical procedure so the need for incisions is reduced and downtime is less.
- Skin is lifted and more tightened and is far than it was before this treatment.
- As advanced technology is used it is exact in making angles.
- Collagen production is stimulated and protein helps the body to stretch easily.
- As compared to the traditional techniques, risks of scarring and infection are minimum.
- While the initial improvements are gradual, full results appear after a while.
- It is not very costly as local anesthesia is used to make the person comfortable.
- Amendments can be made to the treatment according to the needs and goals of the patients.
Types of Plexr Plasma Blepharoplasty:
This procedure does have many types it only has two main types which are given below;
- Upper eye Rejuvenation: in this the upper part of the eye is treated and sagging and wrinkles from it are removed.
- Lower eye Rejuvenation: this is on the lower part of the eye in which dark circles, which are caused by age and sagging are also eliminated.
Cost Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Surgery in Riyadh:
The cost of Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh is SAR 10,000 to SAR 30,000 which is reasonable and is fulfilled by our results.
What makes us different:
Here we use the most advanced techniques with the help of qualified and professional dermatologists and hygienic conditions are taken very seriously for the comfort of everyone. Everyone is treated equally by our staff and here we have maintained some successful surgeries performed.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh here you can discuss your realistic expectations and goals about the treatment in your mind with our dermatologists.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.