The Closed Rhinoplasty in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia approach requires two separate incisions that are made inside each of the nares in a semicircular pattern placed at the junction of the middle and lower 1/3rd of the nose. It is a surgical process aimed at enhancing the appearance or function of the nose without external incisions. Also known as endonasal rhinoplasty, it provides limited visibility to the surgeon. This process is suitable for the cases where minor modifications are needed. Such as refining the tip or addressing a dorsal hump. It is essential to determine the most appropriate approach based on individual needs and goals,
In the beginning, medications are administered for the comfort of the person during the surgery. It can be general anesthesia your doctor will recommend the best for you. Rhinoplasty can be both closed and opened in which incisions are made across the columella. Then in this step, the nose of the person is re-shaped, and rarely a section of rib cartilage is used Now the spectrum has deviated so the projections inside the nose are reduced to improve the breathing of a person
Once the structure of the nose is given the desired shape nasal skin and incisions are closed For a few days person will not be able to feel so good but once it heals person will see the remarkable results.
Once the part at which surgery is going to be performed is numb the surgeon will make incisions inside of the nostrils. Then they will simply separate your skin from your cartilage the process of reshaping will begin by adding a cartilage or a Bone. Adding a bone will require a graft bone and when the shaping of the nose is completed the stitches will be closed by the incisions. Now this type of surgery will typically require 1 to 2 hours.
After having this surgery you will become more confident in his/her life. The results of closed rhinoplasty are less post-operative than open rhinoplasty. Since the surgeon works through internal incisions there will be less damage to the tissues of the patient. Recovery is quicker than opened rhinoplasty. The more experience a surgeon has the better surgery will be performed So Results are even better than the expectations of the person
This process of closed rhinoplasty is offered to patients who have:
- Genetical deformities of the nose are either caused by trauma or birth defects. Although more commonly regarded as a cosmetic procedure.
- It can also be offered to improve the functionality of the nose in situations where the external deformity is affecting the nasal airflow by having this treatment the overall appearance of the nose will be improved of the person and the functionality of the person will also be improved.
- The one who wants to obtain a perfectly shaped nose.
- Gets back his confidence and esteem.
- Avoid aspirin, naproxen, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications, vitamin E, herbal supplements, or any medications for two weeks before the surgery.
- Retrain from smoking two weeks before and two weeks after the surgery. Nicotine and tobacco delay the healing process and result in scarring. This is the perfect time to leave the habit.
- During this period person should avoid contact with sunshine
- Do not eat or drink anything at midnight before the surgery.
- A person should stay inside the hospital for the next 24 hours before the surgery under the supervision of the doctors.
- First, you will be wearing a splint that will keep your nose fixed in place so it can heal properly now this should be strictly done for the first 5 days of the aftercare.
- Then keep your head elevated when you go to bed at night time as it is going to be a long period. This head elevation will keep the nose straight, which will allow the proper drainage of the fluids, in case there are any fluids in the nose of the person
- The person should avoid contact with sports, especially football, and basketball. Light walking is encouraged to keep the blood flow steady. But don’t take it too far. Try not to blow your nose for the first two weeks of the surgery. Straning your nose may lead to bleeding.
- Closed rhinoplasty has a short surgery time and it takes 30 minutes less to complete this surgery than the opened one.
- Now this type of surgery is less scarring than other cosmetic surgeries.
- The skin remains intact after the surgery and no swelling will appear natural drainage channels of the skin will be untouched.
- In this process due to internal incisions is more than sufficient access for nasal re-shaping.
Cost Of Closed Rhinoplasty in Riyadh:
The Price of Closed Rhinoplasty in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia ranging from 8,000 SAR to 10,000 SAR. It is a rough value for a person to have an estimate of how much-closed rhinoplasty will cost if it is done by professionals
Cost Affecting Factors:
- type of treatment.
- nose condition.
- The skills and experience of the surgeon.
- Clinic name and location.
- some other expenses.
Why choose us?
You can choose Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh for having the best and ever-lasting results as we are professionals in our field we take care of the hygienic conditions at our clinic. For the safety and better life of our patients as they leave the clinic we try not to leave any space for the complaint. Here only the best advice is given to the patient according to their skin type and the modifications they need.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.