Lower Body Lift In Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is a cosmetic procedure in which the excess and unwanted fat and skin are removed by the surgeon to provide you with a more defined and aesthetic appearance of the body. These types of procedures are professionally performed at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh the main areas from where the removal is going to be made are the lower abdomen, thighs, and buttocks of the patient. By liposuction, the skin is tightened and tissues are repositioned to improve the contour and definition of the body. In this general anesthesia is used at the area that will be treated. Before having any of these surgeries always consult with a qualified and professional dermatologist to have optimum treatment.
- Procedure time: about 5 to 8 hours
- Results time: two or more years of permanent results
- Side effects: bleeding, infection, and rashes
- Downtime: rest for about 2 weeks
- Procedure types: There are many types of treatment
What is belt lipectomy:
This surgery is performed at the lower part of the body to improve the overall appearance and definition of a person by removing the excess fat and skin from the unwanted areas of the body. It is a cosmetic treatment from which this fat is eliminated in a patient’s abdomen, thigh, and buttocks. Results do not take much time to appear and cause weightlessness in the body of a person. Consult with a qualified and professional dermatologist before having such treatments so you can have the best solution according to the problem and its intensity. By this, there will be a boost in the confidence of the person and he will look more attractive.
The course of action:
Before having the procedure consult with a doctor to get the best advice on which treatment you should go for then follow the instructions given to you before the procedure starts to get your body in the best condition and make some changes in your daily life. Depending on the time required for the surgery a balanced dose of general anesthesia will be given to you by looking at your age and body health. Incisions are going to be made on the part that is going to be treated after that tightening and repositioning of the tissues will take place then incisions will be closed with dissolvable stitches but for recovery, you might have to be patient, and wait for the healing to be completed so you can perform any kind of harsh activities and follow the post-operative measures to protect your wounds from infections.
It aims to fix skin sagging and fat as the results are natural-looking and ever-lasting if a healthy lifestyle is followed by the person. After this patient gets a defined and more attractive body his self-esteem will also be boosted after this procedure. This procedure has fewer potential risks as it is a modern technique.
- Strictly follow all the instructions given by your doctor for the best outcomes.
- Take care of your wounds and clean them gently with warm water and a soft cloth.
- Carry clothes that are soft and flexible so they won’t irritate your wounds.
- Keep your body hydrated and have proper nutritious food it will aid in your recovery.
- For managing the pain, have painkillers at the proper time in a proper dose.
- Check your wounds daily and if you observe any usual signs visit your doctor.
- Be patient as the appearance of the results might take some time.
- Smoking or consumption of alcohol should be prohibited during the initial days of recovery.
- The improvement in the lower body your overall appearance.
- The skin of the patient will be tightened and tissues will be repositioned.
- You can also lose weight after the removal of extra fat and skin from your body.
- Now you can wear any kind of fashion wear to look impressive.
- After this, your body can function more easily in harsh activities and exercises.
- Results are everlasting if a healthy lifestyle is followed after the treatment.
- You become more active in your daily life activities.
- Confidence of the person will be boosted and there will be an increase in your self-esteem.
Types of belt lipectomy:
- Abdominoplasty: most of the focus is on the lower abdomen of the body for skin and excess fat removal
- Gluteal lift: Sagging and excess skin on the buttocks is mainly aimed in this procedure.
- Thigh lift: fat from the outer region of the thighs is removed to improve your legs.
- Liposuction: it will be a drip-like pump that sucks the excess fat cells that are dead.
Cost of Lower Body Lift in Riyadh:
The cost of a Lower Body Lift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is from SAR 1900 to SAR 19,999 which is a very reasonable cost according to the results provided by us with the help of our qualified and professional surgeons.
What makes us prominent:
Here we use modern techniques to give the best results by taking care of hygienic conditions so that everyone feels comfortable while being treated. Everyone is treated equally. The cost is also very reasonable according to the results we provide. Our surgeons have maintained results with their hard work and dedication and provide quality results to everyone.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet that is Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh here you can also discuss your realistic goals and expectations with our surgeons and they will also guide you with the best treatment you could have according to the problem you are facing.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.