Change the course of aging with a facelift that is worth a million bucks and embrace age gracefully. Aging majorly causes dull skin and volume reduction in cheeks and face. Due to less volume around the mouth and nose, facial lines are formed on the face. On the other hand, skin starts to sag from the chin area. Nowadays a facelift such as 8 Point Facelift with Juvederm in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia can bring out the best in you and can be truly transformative. Our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh has the most qualified cosmetologists who provide many effective solutions that will satisfy the candidate. Some of the major points and instructions are described in the document below.
- Type of procedure: minimal invasive
- Duration of treatment: 60 minutes
- Results: Too many years
- Cost: 4999 SAR to 14999 SAR
What is an 8-Point Facelift with Juvederm?
The 8-point facelift with Juvederm is a cosmetic treatment that is a very minimal surgical procedure. In this treatment, fillers are used for a proper facelift also known as “liquid facelift”. It does not need any type of anesthesia or cuts during the process. This procedure was created by a Brazilian surgeon named Mauricio de Maio. Dermal fillers and some specific Botox injections are used to give the face a proper shape and facial structure. This is a non-surgical procedure that is less expensive and has little downtime than other surgical face-lifting treatments.
What are the facial areas?
Following are the different facial areas that are treated through this treatment, such as,
- Around the eye area
- Around the lips
- Mouth corners
- Jawline area
- On the cheeks
- Cheekbone area
Technique We Use:
This process is used to lift the facial features and look overall. It takes almost 60 minutes to complete the treatment. There are three major types of fillers used such as,
- Juvederm Voluma
- Juvederm Volift
- Juvederm Vobella
To start the procedure, these fillers are used in a specific quantity as managed by the cosmetologist. It is applied to the face with the help of thin needles in 8 different areas to achieve the results.
Who Is the Candidate?
Anyone can get this procedure to renew his/her facial features. No type of restrictions are given regarding age. In this procedure. Anyone can opt for 8 Point Facelift treatment if:
- If you lie into the normal BMI range.
- If any of you have brown dark spots.
- People with hyperpigmentation on different patches.
- People who have realistic expectations.
- The skin must be elastic for better results.
- The cosmetologist must know about your medical history.
Some of the general considerations that might be important must be taken care of:
- To avoid the risk of reactions, do not take blood thinners before the treatment.
- Inform your cosmetologist about your previous medical health.
- Keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid strenuous exercises.
- Get your blood and medical tests done beforehand.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol before this treatment.
Some specific instructions must be taken care of after the treatment:
- Get a rich meal intake including proteins and carbohydrates.
- Try to attend a consultation with the doctor after a month regularly.
- Avoid sun exposure to protect your skin from harmful rays.
- In case of swelling, apply an ice pack wrapped in a cloth for 20 minutes.
- Take medication for pain management.
- Do not eat junk food and quit smoking for better outcomes.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing the face.
Goals of 8-Point Facelift Treatment With Juvederm?
The results of this treatment are very effective and dramatic. Here are described some of the results of the 8 Point Facelift with Juvederm in Riyadh such as:
- It provides natural-looking results.
- It gives a balance to the lower face curves.
- Improves facial expressions.
- Improves the eye socket’s holes and makes it less hollow.
- Gives symmetry to the jawline area.
- It helps in rejuvenating the skin and face.
- Makes the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- It boosts the self-esteem of the candidate.
Cost of 8-Point Facelift Treatment With Juvederm in Riyadh:
The cost of 8 Point Facelift Treatment With Juvederm in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors the total cost is decided.
Average cost: 4999 SAR to 14999 SAR
Factors impacting the cost:
- Type of procedure used
- Quality of the treatment
- Location of the clinic
- Type of fillers injected
- Expertise of the cosmetologist
If any of you want to stay forever young with a facelift then your future face awaits an effective facelift treatment. Get our 8-Point Facelift Treatment With Juvederm in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia and say goodbye to sagging skin with a facelift. Walk with confidence and visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh. Visit us for further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.