Every person has a different and unique face structure and shape. Some have a narrow face and some have a heart-shaped face with a double chin. The double chin may also be by birth or due to obesity as well. A double chin is like extra baggage, it’s time to unload and manage by getting our Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Any size of a double chin makes you feel older. Our expert surgeons are offering excellent painless treatments that give your face a perfect contour. It’s time to slim that beautiful face, ditch the double chin, and embrace your grace.
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
- Duration of treatment: 30 minutes
- Side effects: a little swelling
- Results: Permanent
- Downtime: Minimal
- Cost: 8,999 SAR to 9,999 SAR
What is kybella?
Kybella is a type of non-invasive treatment that is used for the reduction of the double chin. These procedures are approved by FDA authorities. Kybella is the deoxycholic acid that helps in breaking the fats for good digestion. The deoxycholic acid is also naturally produced in the body for effortless digestion.
What Are The Target Areas For Kybella?
Kybella is an FDA-approved treatment that is used for the following areas:
- In facial spaces or tissue spaces location as under the chin.
How Does Kybella Work?
Kybella treatment is done in the form of an injection. These injectables are applied under the chin area. The injections work and destroy the fat cells. Afterwards, the macrophages clear out the leftover cells and in this way, new fibroblast cells are formed. These substances help in the storage of fats under the chin.
Perfect Candidates for Kybella Treatment?
If any person wants to undergo the Kybella Treatment, then they have to know some precautions:
- If any person wants to get a non-surgical procedure.
- The candidate must be mentally strong.
- If the person has a visible double chin.
- The person should have no serious medical problems.
- The candidate must have a realistic approach regarding the procedure.
Some of the general considerations that might be important must be taken care of:
- You should avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- The candidate should stop taking medication including aspirin, ibuprofen, antibiotics or painkillers.
- Talk to your specialist about your previous health conditions and medicines beforehand.
How is Kybella Treatment performed?
The kybella treatment is also known as “Injection lipolysis”. This is because it helps in the reduction of fat cells in the form of injections. This procedure takes almost 30 minutes for compilation. Following are the major steps of Kybella Treatment:
- The process starts when the specialist applies a numbing cream on the treated site for the ease of the candidate.
- The site is marked to be treated in the form of a pattern.
- The dots marked 1 centimetre apart are injected with kybella injections.
- The total number of injections depend upon the amount of fat present in the chin area. This varies from person to person.
- Average number of injection shots is 20 that are to be applied to the candidate. These shots can be as high as 50.
What to Expect in Kybella Recovery:
Following are the aftercare instructions to follow right after the treatment is performed. Such as:
- The candidate can carry out their regular activities 24 hours after the procedure.
- Wear a compression garment that helps with reducing swelling.
- Avoid extreme heat like hot showers for 24 hours to get away from the risk of infection.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol for 3 days.
- Eat a light meal before treatment to maintain your blood sugar level.
- Remove any type of makeup, moisturizer, or sunscreen before treatment.
Benefits of Kybella Removal
Some of the major outcomes of Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia are described as under:
- This treatment doesn’t require any downtime.
- This treatment is approved by FDA authorities and is safe.
- This is a non-invasive process that doesn’t require any cutting.
- Such procedures are not harmful and risk-free.
- Kybella treatment can be done in a minimum time of 30 minutes.
Other instructions to acknowledge:
- Consult a qualified surgeon for better outcomes.
- Get the preferred procedure as discussed by the specialist.
- Do proper research for a reasonable clinic that offers discounts on different treatments.
Cost of Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Riyadh:
The cost of Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors the total cost is decided.
Average cost: 8,999 SAR to 9,999 SAR
Factors impacting the cost:
- Type of procedure
- Fee of the specialist
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the dermatologist
Choose our Kybella Treatment for Double Chin at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
Breaking up with your double chin is the best decision. Life is too short to cover up, lose that double chin, and elevate your beauty game by getting Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our expert surgeons working at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh are offering many advanced treatments for double chin reduction. Get your dream model face and be confident. Seek the treatment you deserve. Visit us for further information and get a consultation.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.