Every other woman dreams of attaining a hairless body as hair removal is a very important thing to keep yourself hygienic and hustle-free. There are plenty of options available for hair removal in the markets including shaving razors, creams, and removal sprays. But these are all temporary and the hair grows back within a few days. To get rid of this hustle get our advanced Full Body Laser Hair Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Laser treatment is the best option to get a flawless body. Our clinic has professional specialists to provide services and offers this treatment at very reasonable rates with the best quality outcomes.
- Cost: very reasonable
- Results: Up to a month or two
- Back to work: within hours
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
What is laser hair removal?
The main issue every woman faces is shaving and creaming every other day because these are temporary methods to remove unwanted hairs from the body. Including hard and soft wax, are the painful techniques to go for. In today’s world, every problem has an updated solution. Laser Hair removal is the latest technology that is a safe and permanent solution for removing hair from any part of the body. In this treatment, the beam of rays works on the hair follicles and decreases its ability to generate hair naturally. This treatment shows good results in many sessions with less growth of hair on the treated area.
Laser hair removal benefits in many ways by preventing:
- Infections that occur due to the usage of chemical creams.
- Scars and cuts that are caused by razor blades.
- After allergic reactions caused due to waxing.
Before getting into the process, the candidate should know the following main points:
- If a person wants to get rid of extra hair on the body.
- People who do not want to do shaving and other harmful procedures.
- For other benefits such as wanting a perfect flawless body.
Laser Hair removal has a very basic procedure. In the first step, the specialist uses a razor blade to remove excessive hair from the area to be treated. In the next step, a clear gel is applied to the skin for the laser procedure. Then, a specific laser device is used in the area. The laser beam glides onto the skin targets the hair follicles and damages them. This ultimately gives a smooth and flawless skin.
The candidate should take some of the aftercare measures to ensure recovery such as:
- After the laser session, apply ice packs on the treated area for 15 minutes for relief.
- Do not use hot tubs or showers.
- Avoid sunlight exposure to decrease the risk of infection.
- Use the ointments prescribed by the surgeon on the treated area.
Full Body Laser Hair Removal in Riyadh provides a variety of outcomes to the patient, such as:
- Laser Hair removal decreases the ability of hair follicles to produce hair.
- The non-hairy body looks much more elegant and smoother.
- It improves the self-esteem of the candidate.
- It also prevents cuts or infections due to the usage of razors or waxing.
Important instructions to acknowledge:
- Laser hair removal is more effective for dark hair. It does not work on grey hairs. Do consult a good specialist for guidance.
- Not only one but laser hair removal requires 6-8 sessions to lessen the growth of hair with a gap of 3-5 weeks each.
The average cost of Full Body Laser Hair Removal:
Full Body Laser Hair Removal requires many sessions for a good result. The cost Full Body Laser Hair Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia depends upon the laser per session. The price varies from 300 SAR to 699 SAR per session. The following are some major factors that affect the cost of this treatment.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The growth of hair
- Total number of sessions
- Fee of the specialist
- Location of clinic
A person should get this treatment every six weeks.
It can take upto two to three hours to complete one session.
The laser hair removal does not remove the hair permanently but can exclude 25% of your hair.
Avoid taking a bath for 24 hours but in urgent conditions, take a gap of 6 hours after the treatment to take a shower.
Do not go in direct sunlight to avoid the risk of tanning or sunburn for 2 weeks.
Get our full-body laser Hair Removal at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
Choose our professional doctors to get perfect guidance regarding your body hair. The outcomes of laser hair removal vary from person to person as everybody has a different body. This treatment has various benefits including the reduction of hyperpigmentation that is caused due to the usage of razor blades and waxing. Get our Full Body Laser Hair Removal in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia if you’re searching for the perfect services for hair reduction. We guarantee perfect outcomes for our candidates. Visit our clinic for further information and contact us for queries.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.