Hair Loss is the most common problem people are facing these days. According to studies performed, the average percentage shows that 40% of women and 85% of women are affected due to hair loss in their early or late 30s. Advancements in technology have made many treatments easy such as FUT Strip Hair Transplant in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. This is a minimally invasive treatment that treats bald patches of the head. This treatment is the most successful procedure done for hair transplant. Our advanced specialists working at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh provide the best available procedures to help their candidates.
- Cost: 5,999 SAR to 29,999 SAR
- Duration of treatment: 3-4 hours
- Downtime: yes
- Results: Permanent
- Side effects: sometimes swelling or itching
- Type of procedure: invasive procedure
Explaining FUT Transplant:
FUT is called follicular unit transplantation. This is a type of less invasive procedure in which the surgeon examines the candidate’s bald area and a piece of strip is cut from the back side of the head depending upon the area needed to treat. The size of the strip cut from the scalp depends upon the follicles that are to be placed on the bald area. The average size of the strip varies from 1 to 1.5 centimeters. The FUT Strip Hair Transplant Surgery takes less time than other hair surgeries. This treatment takes 2-3 hours to complete.
Who needs FUT treatment?
Any type of hair surgery is possible if there is enough hair present on the back side of your scalp. Some conditions are described below:
Age of the candidate:
The candidate should be over the age of 20. As seen, young people don’t face hair loss.
The bald patches on the scalp change treated perfectly with FUT transplant.
The volume of the hair:
The transplant gives effective results in people who have more voluminous hair.
Ludwig Pattern hair:
This pattern of hair loss is faced by women. This hair starts to reduce from the front hairline or on the upper side of the forehead.
Norwood Pattern hair:
Men face M-shaped hair thinning on the frontal hair side. This temple hair loss is possibly treated with FUT.
Color of the hair:
People who have matching hair contrast with their skin can enjoy effective results from transplant.
Procedure for FUT Strip Hair Transplant:
The steps involved in transplant are described as under:
- In the first step, the specialist examines the bald area as well as decides on a suitable donor area for transplant.
- As explained earlier, the average strip size varies from 1 to 1.5 centimeters but it depends upon the total number of follicles needed in the donor area.
- Local anesthesia is given to the candidate to numb the area and then the donor site is shaved accordingly.
- The specialist cuts a thick piece varying about 4-5 mm of the scalp using special equipment.
- Afterward, a technician observes the strips under a microscope and makes 2 wide pieces of 2 mm thickness.
- On the other hand, the specialist stitches the incision area. This forms scars on the treated site.
- Then the hair follicles are implanted into the recipient area by making small cuts.
FUT Strip Hair Transplant provides many effective outcomes. Some advantages are explained:
- It gives a natural-looking hair effect.
- This treatment helps in the regeneration of hair in bald areas.
- Transplantation is the best permanent solution for hair growth.
- Significantly increases self-confidence.
- It is generally less painful than a FUE transplant.
- It is more effective for smaller area transplantation.
Try to take some aftercare steps as described below:
- Do not take hot showers, saunas, or hot baths for at least a few weeks after the treatment.
- Keep the head in an elevated position.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t comb your transplanted new hair for 2-3 weeks.
- During bathing take care of the treated site and keep it safe.
- Take healthy meals and add protein to your diet to recover quickly.
Are there any Side effects?
Sometimes a few side effects can appear after the treatment such as:
- Bleeding from the site
- A little discomfort
- Swelling on the donor site
Average Cost of FUT Strip Hair Transplant in Riyadh:
The cost of the treatment depends upon the total strip cut and infused into the recipient area. The average cost may vary from 5,999 SAR to 29,999 SAR.
Factors impacting the cost:
- Total number of grafts required
- The type of technique used by the physician
- The expertise of the clinic chosen
- Location of the clinic
- The total fee of the specialist
There are approximately 100 follicular units per square centimetre.
During the Strip Method, an entire strip of scalp is removed from the donor section and harvested into the recipient area.
This allows you to enjoy a fuller, natural looking hair without revealing your hair transplant procedure.
FUT hair transplant takes up to 5 weeks to recover.
It is determined by the total number of grafts available.
Choose our FUT Strip Hair Transplant from Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
Our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh has a team of qualified hair transplant specialists who are very professional in their work. They use very advanced types of Technology to treat their candidates. They examine the patients in detail and guide them according to their needs. For a quick recovery, we guide our patients to take post-hair-care steps for good hair regrowth. So what are you waiting for? Get the hair you’ve always wanted with FUT Strip Hair Transplant in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Contact us and regain your hairline. For further details visit us to know more information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.