Saxenda is prescribed to people who have high body mass index (BMI) or they are dealing with obesity. People who have had severe obesity for the past 10-15 years can go for Saxenda Injection. Saxenda is a medication that contains Liraglutide that is mainly known as “GLP-1 Receptor Agonist”. GLP-1 is a special hormone that is present in your body. It helps in maintaining your blood sugar levels and increases your appetite. But on the other hand, this injection helps the patient to control his diet and as a result of low appetite, it helps in losing weight. Our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh has professional specialists who provide the best suggestions for their patients if they should go for Saxenda Injection or not. To avoid any risk you may get our Saxenda Injection in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 1000 SAR to 3000 SAR
- Type: non-surgical
- Downtime: no
- Side effects: sometimes vomiting
What is Saxenda Injection?
The main problem faced by people these days is obesity but every problem has a possible solution. This high BMI can also be lowered. As described earlier Saxenda is a type of medicine that is used and filled in a form of Injection to lose fat. People who have a BMI higher than 26 or 27 are the perfect candidates for getting this treatment. In this medication, the Injection is filled with liraglutide. This helps in lowering the termination of the hormone GLP-1.
Saxenda is filled with pens that come with it. The pens can only be used once. Your specialist will explain everything to you during the appointment. The doctors recommend to use 0.6 mg of Saxenda once daily. The dosage depends upon the severity of the situation. It is recommended to inject the Saxenda in the thighs, abdomen, or arms. You should inject it with clean hands. The Injection should be disposed of with care after use.
After using Saxenda Injection in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia there are various benefits that the patient can enjoy. Consistency in taking proper medicine and Injections helps in losing weight and lowering your BMI. According to studies, the average weight loss in people per year is 8-10% after getting Saxenda Injection.
Saxenda Injection in Riyadh gives various benefits to people having high body weight. Some outcomes are as under:
- Lessens the width of your waist.
- It helps to control blood sugar levels.
- Injecting Saxenda helps in lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Improves sleep cycle and quality health.
- Pain in the body and other conditions can be reduced.
- A good lifestyle also helps enhance your self-confidence
Any person can get this treatment if he/she is facing the following issues:
- It is considered good for people who have type 2 diabetes or higher cholesterol levels.
- All the candidates who have good health and no serious issues.
- The age for getting this treatment is between 20-70 years.
- People who want to feel comfortable in their appearance.
- This treatment is best for candidates who have the urge to lose weight.
A person should take pre-care measures before getting a Saxenda Injection. Some are as described below:
- Many problems related to the stomach may cause problems if you take this injection so you need to avoid the Injection in that situation.
- Consider a very good professional for your treatment because he will suggest the best plan for his candidate.
- Women who are expecting (pregnancy) must not have this Saxenda Injection.
How does it work?
Before getting the Saxenda Injection, clean your hands with warm water to avoid any risk of infections. The area where the Injection will be applied should be cleaned with alcohol swabs. Inject the pen into the preferred site. After the application process, rub down the area.
Some additional information:
- Try to use the Injection on different sites accordingly.
- Dispose of the used pens very carefully.
- Keep the date of injections noted down.
- Store the pen at room temperature.
- Children and pets are vital, keep the Injection away from their range.
Some of the instructions for using Saxenda Injection must be followed:
- The pen should be thrown away after 30 days even if saxenda is present in it.
- The pad used on the injected site should be clean.
- The needle of the pen should be disposed of safely.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water.
- Try to take rest if you feel dizzy after the Injection.
Saxenda Injection in Riyadh doesn’t cause any side effects after usage. Try to take proper care of your body. Maintain a good diet and eat healthy. One should make appointments with your specialist to track your overall progress in the treatment.
Cost of Saxenda Injection in Riyadh:
Our clinic provides the best Saxenda Injection in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. The professional surgeons will guide you with proper care for this treatment. The cost of this injection varies from 1000 SAR to 3000 SAR depending upon the full box.
Best Specialists for Saxenda Injection in Riyadh:
By following proper care and instructions, a person can enjoy the outcomes of Saxenda Injection in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh provides premium quality treatment on a budget. You will enjoy a healthy life by following our surgeon’s prescription. If you want to get more information about Saxenda Injection then visit us and get a consultation.
Yes, Our Aesthetic Clinic offers saxenda weight loss injection in Riyadh
The Estimated Price of Saxenda injection in Riyadh is 999 SAR to 2999 SAR
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.