Many of you people must be admired by the flawless skin of social media influences or celebrities while walking on the red carpet. They achieve this beautiful face by taking extra care and getting aesthetic treatment to improve their appearance. Nowadays many fine products are used to do several cosmetic procedures or facials that help people achieve their perfect skin goals. Today’s most popular Red Carpet Facial in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is offered by our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh which can give you the most effective skin treatment. We assure you that the candidates are in good hands with the qualified dermatologists.
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
- Duration of treatment: 50-90 minutes
- Side effects: a little redness
- Results: a few months
- Downtime: Minimal
- Cost: 399 SAR to 8999 SAR
What is a Red Carpet Facial?
Red Carpet facial is a type of dreamy treatment that provides a camera-ready complexion just like any other celebrity walking on the red carpet. Many innovative products are used to deep clean and exfoliate the skin. It also helps in cleaning the pores of the skin by making the face more smoother.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
Deep Cleansing of the face:
In this treatment, the dermatologist applies a cleansing mask on the skin to remove any type of dirt from the face.
Applying an Exfoliator:
Chemical peels are used for exfoliation of the skin.
The treatment is followed by cleaning the face by removing all types of whiteheads blackheads and dead skin.
Massage and mask application:
In the second step, a facial massage is done that is known as “Micro Current Lifting” which uses some electrical pulses to define the facial features overall. This also reduces any type of puffy eyes. After this step, a soothing mask is applied for the hydration of the skin.
24K Gold Sheet Masks:
The next step continues with the application of 24k gold sheets on the skin that make the skin smooth and flawless.
To cover the skin barrier after the treatment, a hydrated moisturizer is applied to the skin.
Time for procedure:
The whole procedure takes up to 50-90 minutes.
Results of treatment:
Following are described some of the outcomes of Red Carpet Facial in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia:
- It helps in the removal of dirt.
- It helps in cleaning the upper skin surface.
- This facial minimizes the skin pores.
- It benefits the skin by providing defined features.
- Improves the complexion.
- Improve the self-esteem of the candidate.
- Provides mental relaxation.
- It is a non-intrusive procedure.
- You can attain your desired skin goals.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
People who have the following conditions can get this treatment such as:
- Uneven skin texture: People who have uneven skin tone can get this treatment to remove the hyperpigmentation.
- Good health: The candidate should be physically fit.
- Wrinkles: the products used in the treatment can lessen the wrinkles.
- Minimizing pores: With the help of face exfoliation, the face pores get cleaned.
- Providing hydration: people who have dehydrated skin can get the treatment for face glow.
- Realistic approach: The candidate should know the outcomes and have a realistic expectation.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting into the procedure. Some are as described below:
- Do not eat junk food that can trigger your hormones and cause acne.
- Stop smoking and Interscope alcohol at least 3 days before the treatment.
- Get a consultation with a qualified dermatologist to get effective results.
- Stop taking blood-thinning supplements or any type of antibiotics before the treatment.
- Avoid applying harsh substances on the face on the day after treatment and other makeup products.
After the procedure, some of the instructions must be followed as described below:
- Get proper knowledge and guidance about following a proper skincare routine daily from the dermatologist.
- If you notice any type of redness or swelling that even doesn’t go away after applying ice packs then visit the doctor.
- Apply good quality sunscreens to avoid any reaction on the skin.
Cost of Red Carpet Facial in Riyadh:
The average Cost of a Red Carpet Facial in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from 399 SAR to 8999 SAR and provides brighter and more radiant skin.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- High-end areas
- Expertise of the specialist
- Advanced technologies
- Duration of the course
- Fee of the specialist
- Preferred outcomes
- Severity of treatment needed
- The number of sessions required
The results appear immediately after the treatment and last for almost a week.
A little redness or minimal swelling. There are no major signs of the effects of red carpet facials.
It helps improve the texture, reduces fine lines, and provides a glowy skin.
This treatment is approved by FDA authorities and helps in rejuvenating the patchy skin with no downtime.
Do not use a harsh product on your face for a week.
Choose our Red Carpet Facial in Riyadh at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
The Red Carpet Facial in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is mostly a little more expensive than any other type of facial for cosmetic treatments but this treatment can benefit the candidate in many ways. Consult a good dermatologist working in Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh who will look after your problems and provide you with the best possible procedures available. Our highly qualified dermatologists are very professional in their work. The candidate can surely achieve the skin goals according to their will. The best investment you can make is in your face. So stop worrying, visit our clinic to get further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.