Many environmental factors cause our skin to change such as dust, humidity, pollution, or more sun exposure. Other than these factors, some hormonal changes or intake of heavy medicines can also disturb the skin barrier. The home of natural glow and pigment known as “melanin” decreases within the skin layers ultimately affecting the face and hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation is caused. In today’s world, these issues can be solved easily through many effective treatments. Visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh which has qualified cosmetologists offering Dermal Pigmentation Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Duration of treatment: 1 hour
- Side effects: Redness or a little discomfort
- Results: lasts up to months
- Downtime: no
- Cost: 399 SAR to 999 SAR
- Type of procedure: minimal invasive or non-intrusive
What is Pigmentation?
The “darkening of the skin” is generally called pigmentation. Our skin has many cells one of them is known as melanocytes. These cells tend to produce pigments within the skin known as melanin. The amount of melanin that is produced by such a cell makes the person’s pigmentation. Candidates who have more melanin in their skin have darker shades of skin and on the other hand, less melanin production gives lighter skin, hair, or eye shades. There are three main types of conditions of pigmentation such as:
- Epidermal Pigmentation
- Dermal Pigmentation
- Junctional Pigmentation
Explaining Dermal Pigmentation:
Some skin conditions such as melasma or chloasma are caused by to increase or decrease in dermal pigment in the skin. In melasma, some dark patches are formed on the face that are very important and can be permanent for life. Nowadays this is more common in women than men. During pregnancy, this can also appear on the skin but can go away with time. These freckles or dark patches are harmless and do not cause any danger to the health.
Results of treatment:
The how come job doesn’t pigmentation treatment only depends upon the sphericity of sports present on the skin or other main problems. This procedure helps in enhancing the overall texture of the skin. This is a permanent solution to refine the face.
The results of Dermal Pigmentation Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia include:
- It is effective for every skin type.
- It has very little downtime.
- It has very few side effects.
- The procedure is very reasonable.
- It treats every type of pigmentation.
- Boosts the self-confidence of the candidate.
- It makes the body more balanced.
- It shows very quick outcomes.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
People who have the following conditions can get this treatment such as:
- If any of you have dark brown spots or freckles on the skin.
- If you feel underconfident about your appearance.
- If you have a healthy body and no history of medical conditions.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting into the procedure. Some are as described below:
- Do not go in sunlight to get safe from the risk of harmful UV radiation or cover your face with sunglasses and a face mask.
- Keep your body hydrated and drink 8L of water per day.
- For effective healing stop smoking a week before that treatment.
At our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh, we are offering advanced techniques for Dermal Pigmentation Treatment to solve your problems. Some of the techniques are described below:
In Mesotherapy treatment, some injections containing amino acids or other useful substances are given to the patient that helps in the exfoliation of the skin.
A special laser device is used to treat the brown spots on the face with the help of a beam of light. It treats the pigmentation and does not harm other cells.
During this procedure, the top most player of the face is extracted by applying chemical peels. This treatment makes the skin fresh and natural.
After the procedure, some of the instructions must be followed as described below:
- Do not use harsh soaps to reduce the risk of bacteria or infection.
- Take a healthy diet and good sleep.
- Keep a good skincare routine.
- Use cold compresses after laser treatment
Cost of Dermal Pigmentation in Riyadh:
The aftercare of your body after Dermal Pigmentation in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia gives better outcomes. The cost of treatment varies from
- Average: 399 SAR to 999 SAR.
- Laser: 899 SAR to 2999 per session
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- Severity of treatment needed
- The number of sessions required
- The condition of the skin
- Fee of the specialist
Choose our Dermal Pigmentation Treatment in Riyadh at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
If any of you are looking for good treatment options for Dermal pigmentation treatment then visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh to get forever young skin and a glowy face. Contact us to know further details and information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.