During the start of the procedure, the damaged part of the earlobe is removed, and then the part that is treated is stitched together with stitches that are either dissolvable or stitches that can be removed easily without causing any kind of harm. Nonremovable stitches do not cause scars as they do not have to be removed but the removable stitches can cause scars while removing them in a zigzag or straight pattern. This treatment is performed to remove earlobe abnormalities and provide a more confident appearance to the person. This surgery takes up to 30–45 minutes to be performed. At the start of the surgery to numb the area that is going to be treated local anesthesia is used.
- Procedure time: 15 to 45 minutes
- Result time: within a week
- Downtime: 2 to 3 weeks
- Side effects: infection, scarring, and asymmetrical results
- Procedure types: about 5 types
What is otoplasty:
The main purpose of the surgery that is going to be performed is to fix the abnormalities and the problems a person is facing with their earlobe. This surgery can also be done to treat an injury from sports or any birth issue. There are several reasons for an earlobe to be splitted like when the skin is too thin. This surgery enhances the confidence of the person by improving the overall looks of a person and socially individual feels much better. Results are natural-looking, prominent, and far better than results of traditional treatment. Changes can be made in the process according to the requirements of the patient.
The course of action:
During this surgery, the dermatologist will remove the affected part of both sides of the ears. Then local anesthesia will be used to numb the area that is going to be treated. Then 2 raw sides are made with the help of pharmacologists and stitched to the earlobes with either dissolvable or non-dissolvable stitches. Dissolvable stitches are not removed but non-dissolvable ones are removed which can cause scars due to the carelessness of the surgeon. The maximum time taken by the procedure is 45 minutes and the surgery is successfully performed. After such treatment harsh exercise should be avoided which can cause pressure on the muscles of the treated area. Post-operative muscles should be followed very carefully for optimal results.
- Clean the treated area with clean water and cloth and avoid harsh chemicals.
- Do not touch the area again and again to protect it from any kind of infection.
- Use antibiotics given by the dermatologist to prevent infection.
- Keep the treated area dry and do not moisturize the area more often.
- Avoid wearing heavy earrings during the initial period of the treatment.
- Protect the skin from direct sunlight and use sunscreen while going outdoors.
- Sleep on the opposite side to reduce maximum pressure on the treated area.
- Follow the appointments with the doctor to ensure proper healing of the treated area.
- Pain can be managed by taking the correct amount of painkillers at the best time prescribed.
The splits are finished and the natural-looking results appear which are prominent and will increase the confidence of a person. Now after a certain period a person can wear any kind of cosmetics as the distance between the lobes is no more. This treatment can reduce the signs of aging in the ears.
- The size of the earlobe is reduced and appearance is improved.
- Symmetry of the face with the ear will be increased.
- The saggy ears will disappear and the person will look more attractive and defined.
- People will stare at you in public or at any event mysteriously.
- You can wear any kind of jewelry you desire that will make you look cool.
- The size of the piercings will be reduced and you won’t have to worry about them.
- Now you can get a short hairstyle and no need to hide your ears with long thick hair.
- Results are ever-lasting and far better than traditional treatments.
- During the treatment hygienic conditions are taken very seriously to avoid infections.
Types of otoplasty:
- Pinnaplasty: the reshaping of the earlobe is done by securing it closer to the head.
- Ear Reduction: An excessive amount of skin is removed from the ear to give it a more defined look.
- Ear enhancement: It involves adding cartilage or some other material to enhance the size and shape of the ear.
- Earlobe Repairing: In this torn and stretched earlobes are fixed often caused by any kind of trauma.
- Reduction of Earlobe: oversized earlobes are cut and an optimal size is given to the earlobe.
Cost of Earlobe Correction Surgery in Riyadh:
The Cost of Earlobe Correction Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is from SAR 15,000–18,000 which is a reasonable price as the hygienic conditions are taken very seriously and every patient is equally treated.
How do we make a difference?
We use the most advanced techniques during this treatment. We collaborate with professional and qualified dermatologists who are highly skillful and experienced in their fields our results are well-maintained and hygienic conditions are taken seriously for every patient. We contribute to giving the best results which should be far better than one expectations.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh here you can discuss your realistic expectations and goals about the treatment. Our well-qualified dermatologists will advise you with the best treatment you can have according to the problem you are facing.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.