As we grow old, we face many changes in our bodies mainly in the facial features. Our skin gets dull and saggy with time. Wrinkles and fine lines are also natural due to aging. But today with the advancement in technology, every difficulty has a possible solution. Our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh uses a non-surgical treatment for these issues. Our doctors are offering Derma Roller Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Take your time getting yours done.
- Duration of treatment: 30 minutes
- Results: lasts up to years
- Side effects: scarring
- Cost: 499 SAR to 3999 SAR
- Type of procedure: minimal invasive
What is Derma Roller Treatment?
Derma Roller Treatment is also specified as “Collagen Induction Therapy” or “Micro needling”. This is a very little surgical treatment that helps the skin to recover and become flawless. This treatment is done with the help of a special device known as the Derma Roller which has tiny needles attached to the roller surface. This device is rolled on the surface of the skin which helps in penetration by making minute holes. This eventually improves the collagen production.
The outcomes of the Derma Roller procedure are very long-term. This non-invasive treatment helps the candidate in getting rid of discolored pigmented skin. It provides a glow to the face by increasing collagen production. The improvement after the procedure is very positive.
The results of Derma Roller Treatment include:
- It helps in improving the skin.
- It decreases the hyperpigmentation and wrinkles on the face.
- It provides natural and flawless results.
- Derma Roller treatment is beneficial for every kind of skin type.
- The roller is effective for the shrinkage of facial pores.
- Terminates dark pores on the skin.
- This process has no side effects
- Aging signs can also be reduced.
Before getting into the process you should make sure that:
- If a person has rough skin texture, discoloration, or wrinkles on the face.
- You should be healthy and have no medical history.
- If someone is searching for a non-surgical treatment with positive results.
- People who have a realistic approach.
- You want to look fabulous in your looks.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting into the procedure. Some are as described below:
- Schedule a discussion with your specialist before getting the procedure done.
- Avoid taking heavy antibiotics or medicines including aspirin or ibuprofen at least a week before.
- Do not use products that contain Retinoids.
- Use mineral sunscreen to protect your skin from sun exposure.
- Keep yourself hydrated and take a proper diet.
This treatment involves many important steps that are described below:
Before getting into the procedure the patient must take a detailed session with the doctor regarding the problem and he should know about the pros and cons of this process. A brief discussion must be made about the post-medication or any disease history if any.
Cleaning the skin:
In the first step, the surgeon makes sure that the skin must be clean if not then gentle face wash is used to remove any type of dirt from the face.
Application of cream:
The second step includes the application of numbing cream. The doctor applies numbing cream 40 minutes before the treatment so that the pressure of the roller can be minimized.
Roller on the surface:
The roller device is then rolled on the skin with a special technique. It is rolled in every direction to make minute holes on the surface. This whole method is done many times for better coverage. The size of the needle (0.25mm,0.5mm,2mm) depends upon the severity of treatment needed.
After the Derma Roller treatment, some of the instructions must be followed as described below:
- The patient must take the medication on time.
- Try to follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Use the face cream given by the doctor regularly.
- Do not use harsh makeup products or skincare items.
- Direct exposure to the sun is prohibited for one week.
- Wash your face with warm water and keep it hydrated.
- Abstain from training exercises.
- Do not rub or scratch your skin.
Cost of Derma Roller Treatment in Riyadh:
Our clinic is offering Derma Roller Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia for people who are looking for a perfect procedure for their face. This treatment is very effective for the reduction of face wrinkles or marks. The cost of the procedure can vary from 499 SAR to 3999 SAR depending upon many factors.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The condition of the skin
- The severity of treatment needed
- The toughness of the procedure
- The number of sessions required
- Fee of the specialist
- Experience of the doctor
Choose our Derma Roller Treatment at our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
The Derma roller treatment can help the patient by providing many benefits such as the reduction of face wrinkles or any type of fine lines on the skin. It also helps in lessening the pigmentation and discoloration on the skin by increasing the production of collagen. Our professional surgeons can provide you with the best possible procedures. We assure you with satisfaction so do not wait and get Derma Rollers treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Get all of your problems solved related to face and visit us for further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.