Due to the passage of time, a person’s skin and body face obvious changes due to aging or poor care. This includes dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, and dullness on the skin. If proper care is not taken this may cause several changes that take your confidence away. Aging is natural but it can be delayed. Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment helps in enhancing the skin. With the advancement in technology, you can get your problems resolved. Our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh is offering Fractional CO2 laser treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Duration of treatment: 1-2 hours
- Results: lasts up to several years
- Cost: 1500 SAR to 3500 SAR
- Side effects: sometimes redness
- Type: non-invasive
- Downtime: no
What is Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment is used to treat mild or heavy skin damage that may be due to aging. Skin issues such as acne, wrinkles, fine lines pigmentation etc. can be treated. This treatment can be done on the body parts including the face, neck, arm, and others. It has no downtime and can be recovered quickly. In this era of advancement, every problem has a possible solution.
This treatment requires very less time eventually an hour for its completion. The specialist gives his/her patient some pre-treatment medication so that the person heals with it. Afterward, the particular area to be treated is cleaned with some sort of alcohol swabs. Anesthesia injection is not given rather the doctor opts for anesthesia creams that do the same job. This procedure is very less time-consuming and can be done on all age groups. This laser is done to correct:
- Face wrinkles
- Nonsurgical facelift
- Saggy neck
- Non-surgical rejuvenation
There are some excellent outcomes beyond your expectations of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Here you will get to know some of them. This treatment helps the treated area to tighten. Secondly, it makes the wrinkles and fine lines less visible. The overall improvement is very obvious. This procedure is accepted by the FDA Standards and it is secure to be done on any age group person. You should not be concerned about any complications after getting this treatment
The results of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Riyadh include:
- Skin texture is enhanced
- Terminates dark pores on the skin
- Dark spots and discolouration are cured
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- Laser treatment gives the best results under the skin
- It requires no Downtime
- Aging factors can be reduced
Age doesn’t matter in getting this treatment because it’s a non-surgical process. Before getting into the process you should make sure that:
- A person having laugh lines or black/white heads
- You have loose skin
- You are facing face wrinkles and saggy skin
- Large pores can be treated
- Mild skin problems
- The health of the person should be good
A person should try to take pre-care instructions before getting the procedure done. Some are described below:
- Try to take sunlight exposure at least one week before the process
- Avoid any anti-inflammatory medicine
- Avoid applying any skincare or make-up product on the face
- If needed try to wear eyesight glasses instead of lenses
- Visit the clinic at least an hour before
How does it work?
In this Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Riyadh, the specialist will clean your particular area and remove the dust. In the second step, the doctor uses an advanced type of laser that goes deep into the skin layers and eventually, it makes space for new cells by destroying the damaged area. This process may cause a little heat to other tissues present under the skin. In this way, all the dead skin cells are defaced and the skin gets free from wrinkles, fine- lines, and other mild issues.
After the treatment, some of the instructions given below must be followed:
- Try not to lift heavy weights.
- The candidate should follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Do not rub your treated area.
- Take all of the medicines properly.
- He/ she should avoid excessive exercise.
- Try to do proper care after face procedures.
- Direct exposure to sunlight is forbidden.
- Apply sunblock while heading out.
Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia doesn’t cause any side effects because it is a non-invasive process. You can do your daily house chores afterward. Some type of burning sensation can be felt but it gets away with time. Try to use a high SPF sunblock to avoid any redness or itching.
Cost of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Riyadh:
Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh uses Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment to help everyone with mild skin issues. The cost of the procedure is 1500 SAR to 3500 SAR depending upon many factors.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The number of sessions required
- Experience of the specialist
- Fee of the doctor
- The toughness of the procedure
- Type of treatment
Best Plastic Surgeon for HIFU Treatment in Riyadh:
This treatment has various benefits including skin tightening, removal of fine lines, wrinkles, laugh lines, discoloration, pigmentation, and much more. You can also get this Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Riyadh from our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh. Our professional surgeons will give you the best procedures for a whole lifetime. For further details, please contact us.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.