Our well-experienced dermatologists perform Lip Reduction Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic to remove excess fat from the lips by maintaining their volume. There can be only the lower or upper lip and sometimes both are treated. It does not require much time for compilation; it takes one hour to be performed and in this procedure, local anesthesia is used to comfort the patient. After this facial appearance of the person is enhanced and the person gains confidence by having a more defined shape of the lips the results provided by us are natural-looking and are ever-lasting if a properly healthy lifestyle is followed by the patient and during the initial period of proper care is given to the treated area.
- Procedure time: 1 hour for small surgery and 3 hours for long one
- Results time: 1 to 3 weeks
- Downtime: 7 to 10 days
- Side effects: swelling, bleeding and infection
- Procedure types: it has about 7 ways for treatment
What is Cheiloplasty?
It is a cosmetic procedure to modify the appearance of lips and enhance the relationship and symmetry between them by removing excess fat and skin from the areas close to the lips. It also reduces some wrinkles and ages the person. It is typically performed by the removal of some tissues from that area. The procedure is advised by the person according to the medical history and health of the person but sometimes the patient can also choose a way for themselves. This procedure has gained popularity in just a short period of the remarkable results provided by us due to our well-qualified and professional surgeons who have played a keen role in providing successful results of cheiloplasty. Post-operative measures should be strictly followed to gain the optimum results of the modifications done by us.
The course of action:
Before having such kinds of modifications to your body, always consult with a qualified and experienced surgeon who can guide you with the best treatment you can have for yourself. It is not a long surgery, it is done in a maximum of 1 hour with the use of local anesthesia to make the patient comfortable. In the first step, horizontal incisions are made at the inner part of the lip that is going to be treated then by an augmentation filler the unwanted fat is removed from the lips after that dissolvable stitches are made to close the lip. After the modification is done follow the aftercare instructions to get the maximum output from the procedure and they will also protect you from all kinds of infections.
Lip reduction is a safe procedure that results in permanent ever-lasting confidence of the person being boosted and increased self-esteem. Appearance of prominent results might take some time during the initial stages of the recovery process. Kissing should be reduced for about 2 weeks. If the upper lip is treated it looks more attractive and gorgeous which also has positive effects on overall appearance.
- For managing pain and discomfort take proper medications on time as advised.
- Apply an ice pack on the treated area for about 15 minutes regularly to reduce swelling.
- Consume a diet that is easy to chew and soft to minimize stress on lips for some time.
- Keep yourself hydrated and have food full of essential nutrients to prevent infections.
- Do not consume alcohol and smoking should also be avoided for optimum healing.
- Maintain oral hygiene strictly to minimize the risks of infections and diseases.
- Do not expose your lips to direct sunlight and use sunscreen while going outside.
- Avoid kissing for about 2 weeks of the initial recovery procedure.
- Monitor your modifications and if any unusual changes are observed contact your doctor.
- Aesthetic look is achieved and the social person becomes more comfortable.
- The functioning of the lips is enhanced after these modifications.
- As it is a modern procedure the scarring is minimal and results appear quick.
- Changes in the procedure can also be made according to the goals of the patient.
- Results are ever-lasting if a proper healthy lifestyle is followed.
- Kissing ability is also enhanced which helps in the improvement of relationships.
- Only one treatment is necessary to achieve your desired look.
- Local anesthesia is used and the cost is also not very high.
- Less than an hour is taken to complete this surgery.
Options for cheiloplasty:
It has many ways of treatment some of which are given below:
- Micro liposuction: in this only volume is maintained on the specific areas.
- Lip Advancement Surgery: cuts are made on the borders of the lips to give a new shape to them.
- Cupids Bow Modifications: the double curve on the upper lip is treated to give the desired shape by the patient.
Cost of Lip Reduction surgery in Riyadh:
The cost of Lip Reduction Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from SAR 8000 to SAR 14,000 which is a reasonable price according to the ever-lasting results provided by us.
What makes us prominent:
Here the most advanced techniques are used to provide the best results. Hygienic conditions are taken very seriously to make everyone comfortable and everyone is treated equally by our surgeons and the staff. We are professional in our field and have maintained successful results for the procedures done by us. We have the best qualified, experienced, and professional dermatologists to perform the surgeries.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh here you can talk with our doctors about the realistic expectations and goals of the treatment in your mind. Our surgeons will guide you with the best way to solve your problem.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.