Many environmental factors or hormonal changes can impact our skin in many ways. Dull damaged skin can change the whole personality of a person. But do not worry as we are here for your help. Our Superficial Chemical Peels in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is the best treatment that aims to improve the overall damaged skin. Chemical peels are the ultimate booster that deals with fine lines and wrinkles as well. Our expert dermatologists offer quality treatment that provides excellent results and a nice complexion.
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
- Duration of treatment: 60 minutes
- Side effects: a little redness
- Results: lasts up to a month or two
- Downtime: Little
- Cost: 999 SAR to 8,999 SAR
What is a Superficial Chemical Peel?
Superficial Chemical Peel is a type of cosmetic procedure that is used to treat minor problems related to skin such as hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and complexion as well. In this treatment, many types of different acids are used to fasten the results including salicylic acid, lactic acid, or glycolic acid. These chemical peels are applied on the skin perforating the upper skin layer and making it smoother.
Types Of Chemical Skin Peels:
This is a cosmetic treatment that helps in the exfoliation of skin. It consists of the following types of chemical peels such as described below:
- Superficial Peel: In this procedure, alpha-hydroxy acid is used that reacts on the upper layer of skin. These superficial peels are not harmful and do not have any side effects.
- Medium Peel: In this procedure, a slightly stronger acid is used to penetrate the skin deeply. The medium peel uses trichloroacetic acid to treat acne scars and wrinkles.
- Deep Peel: In this procedure, a harsh acid is used in a peel solution that shrinks deep into two layers of the skin. This is a complicated process that has more downtime.
Perfect Candidates for Superficial Chemical Peel?
The dermatologist examines the skin deeply and provides proper consultation to the candidate. Following are described some of the precautionary measures to know before taking the procedure such as:
- If the candidate wants to improve the skin texture.
- If the patient wants a better and non-surgical procedure for the face.
- To treat skin or acne scars.
- The candidate who has a realistic approach.
- To treat open pores and pigmentation.
- The age restriction is over 25.
- To get rid of wrinkles and discoloration.
How to Prepare the Skin Before the Treatment?
The specialist undergoes many consultations with the candidate and checks his past medical records. The specialist advises many guidelines to the candidate for better results. The preparation for the treatment is described as under:
- Do not use any harsh product on the skin.
- Stop using skin exfoliators.
- Avoid sun exposure to get away from any risk.
- Abstain from skin bleach or waxing right before the treatment.
How is Superficial Chemical Peel performed?
During a procedure, you can expect the following:
- In the first step, the specialist cleanses the skin.
- Afterward, the chemical peel is applied to the face.
- In the beginning, a burning sensation can be felt but this is normal.
- The specialist leaves the chemical solution on the face for a specific period.
- At the last, a hydrating moisturizer is applied to the skin.
- The total time required for the treatment is almost 60 minutes.
Recovery and After-Care:
After the treatment is performed, many specific aftercare instructions should be followed to multiply the result by a hundred. Some of the instructions are as follows:
- The candidate can continue his daily life activities after the treatment.
- Avoid scratching the skin to avoid scarring.
- Use cold compresses for a few minutes which will help reduce swelling.
- Use sunscreen.
Benefits of Superficial Chemical Peel:
Some of the popular and major benefits are:
- It is a very quick and effective treatment.
- This procedure helps in Improving skin tone.
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Doesn’t have any major side effects.
- Promotes a more youthful appearance.
- Boost your self-esteem.
Cost of Superficial Chemical Peel in Riyadh:
The cost of Superficial Chemical Peel in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors the total cost is decided.
Average cost: 999 SAR to 8,999 SAR
Factors impacting the cost:
- Type of procedure used
- Fee of the dermatologist
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the dermatologist
Choose our Superficial Chemical Peel at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
Achieve the perfect skin with a chemical peel.
Your skin says a lot about you. Make it beautiful with a chemical peel and achieve your perfect skin goals. Our experienced dermatologists working at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh are offering major treatments for the candidates. Chemical peel is the solution for all skin types. Get your dream model face by getting Superficial Chemical Peel In Riyadh & Saudi Arabia . Visit us for further information and get a consultation.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.