Many problems or factors cause excessive production of melanin in the skin. The dermamelan Peel is a non-surgical procedure that is performed at our clinic. More melanin in the body results in melasma on the skin. It is formed in patches but can be treated with Dermamelan Peel in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our experienced specialists provide excellent treatments for the candidates. This procedure helps in improving the overall texture of the skin and makes it flawless and smooth.
- Type of procedure: non-invasive
- Duration of treatment: 40 to 50 minutes
- Side effects: little redness
- Results: lasts up to a month or more
- Downtime: minimal downtime
- Recovery time: no
- Cost: 999 SAR to 2,499 SAR
What is Dermamelan?
Dermamelan is a type of skin peel treatment in which specific types of organic acids are used to reduce melanin production in the skin. This pigmentation may be caused due to some hormonal changes in the body. Other skin conditions including melasma, enlarged pores, chloasma, and lentigo can also be toned down with this procedure. Dermamelan is done at the clinic but the dermatologist explains proper home-care instructions to follow for better and perfect results.
What is the treatment used for?
Dermamelan is an outstanding process that helps treat the following pigmentation concerns:
- Chloasma / Melasma: In this condition, dark brown patches are performed on the skin that is caused due to changes in hormones be it after pregnancy or in the take of specific medicines.
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation: This condition is caused after acne leaves spots and marks that turn into pigmentation.
- Sun Damage: More sun exposure causes uneven skin tone.
Perfect Candidates for Dermamelan Treatment:
To start the procedure, the dermatologist examines the skin to provide proper consultation. Some of the precautionary measures must be taken before taking the procedure such as:
- If the candidate wants clear skin.
- Reduces spots caused by more sun exposure.
- Melasma is treated with Dermamelan treatment.
- Shrinkage of enlarged skin pores.
How to Prepare the Skin Before the Treatment?
The specialist makes sure to go through the earlier medical history of the candidate. The preparation for the treatment is described as under:
- Do not get any laser treatment done at least 15 days before treatment.
- Abstain from using synthetic peels.
- The candidate should not wax the site area before the treatment.
- The specialist must know about the post-medication.
- Do not head in the sun at least 12 days before the treatment.
- Do not bleach your skin.
How is Dermabrasion Treatment performed?
During a procedure, you can expect the following:
- This procedure is done to treat hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- This treatment is started by the application of a peeling solution on the face.
- The doctor leaves the covering on the face for 8-12 hours.
- The candidate goes home and removes the peeling solution at home.
- The second step is the peeling of the skin.
- The specialist explains proper instructions to follow post-treatment. Including special serums, creams, sunscreen, lotion, and a proper skincare routine.
Recovery and After-Care:
After the treatment is performed, the candidate must take some aftercare instructions that should be followed as described by the candidate:
- Direct sunlight exposure can cause side effects on the site area. Avoid heading in the sun after the treatment.
- The Dermamelan treatment has very little recovery time as the candidate can do his home chores afterward.
- Do not use any type of harsh makeup product or medicated cream to avoid the risk of infection.
- Do not scratch or rub the treated area.
Benefits of Dermabrasion Treatment:
Some of the popular and major benefits are:
- It helps in treating post-provocative acne spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- It helps in lightening the skin tone.
- It has very minimal downtime.
- Smooths and makes skin flawless.
- The best solution for skin conditions including melasma.
- It improves the complexion.
- Promotes a youthful appearance.
- Boost the self-esteem of the candidate.
Important instructions to acknowledge:
- The candidate should consult an expert physician for better outcomes.
- The patient should discuss his personalized results with the doctor.
- Search for a professional clinic.
- A pre-consultation with the specialist is very important to discuss your early medication and health issues beforehand.
Cost of Dermabrasion Treatment in Riyadh:
The cost of Dermamelan Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors the total cost is decided.
Average cost: 999 SAR to 2,499 SAR
Factors impacting the cost:
- Expertise of the specialist
- The kind of technological machinery used
- Type of procedure used
- Fee of the dermatologist
- Location of the clinic
Choose our Dermamelan Peel at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
Dermamelan Peel in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is a proven solution to dark spots. Every person deserves a right, healthy skin. Our professional specialists working at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh offer perfect solutions for melasma. A stunning complexion is waiting for you. Dermamelan is the key to bright and beautiful skin. Who says your skin can’t be perfect? Yes! We have the perfect solution! Visit our clinic to unleash your beauty and enhance your confidence. Contact us to know further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.