These peels are used to enhance the overall look of your skin. This is a process which is especially used to solve all the issues of your skin that occur because of the production of extra dead tissues of the skin. The issue, get your skin appears much thinner, dead, and uneven. These peels eliminate the external damaged layer of your skin and get a youthful and improved skin. They also enhance the appearance of marks of acne present on your face. Several problems of the skin can be improved by our Chemical Peels in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia such as:
- Little acne
- Fine lines around the eye area
- A few marks on the skin
- Age marks
The peels occur in several different kinds depending on the tendency of the chemicals present in them. The outcomes occurred in a very effective way, but they may not last forever. They may change depending on the kind of the peel used in the technique. After achieving the process, you will get a soft, fair skin, free of marks or spots on the face. So, if you are interested in getting the pretty and evened skin tone at a reasonable price without getting bad effects and difficulties then you can get this process.
These peels help you achieve a soft and clear skin, free from any fine lines or wrinkles. But it forms temporary effects. You will achieve the squinting lines again after a few times. The outcome of the process can be changed depending on the power of the peel utilized in the process and the depth of the penetration.
- These peels have a few different high alterations in the texture of the skin.
- It is a little surgical method that needs very less healing time.
- The results of this technique are very impressive and desirable.
- It is quite recommendable for all the kinds of the skin as it can be done on almost every individual.
- It enhances the colors of your skin by giving a fair skin tone.
- After getting the process you can get back to your regular routine work as it does not require a long recovery time.
- The process doesn’t give any kind of pain or discomfort.
Kinds of Chemical Peels:
- Superficial Peels
- Medium Peels
- Deep Peels
- Local or general anesthesia may be needed in the kind of superficial or light peels. By applying a cotton ball or brush the physician will use the chemical peel solution having glycolic acid or salicylic acid. The peels do not infiltrate much deeper into the skin, which is why, they do not need just two to three days to be fully recover.
- During the medium peels, the physician uses a cotton ball applicator in order to apply the solution having trichloroacetic acid, but a few times, the solution is mixed with the glycolic acid. You may observe a little stinging feeling for about fifteen to twenty minutes after the process.
- Deeper peels usually need too much local or general anesthesia as they can be a little painful or can cause some discomfort. A cotton-tipped applicator will be utilized to use Phenol on the treatment region. You may observe a great change in the tone of your skin after getting the process.
- If you want are more than eighteen years old.
- Faur skin individuals are much better patients than the dark complexioned patients.
- Someone who has lighter hair in the treatment area.
- The person who is not going through the period of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Someone who wants to enhance the overall look of his skin by removing the problems of the skin.
- You have to tell your doctor about your recent and past medical records.
- Also, you must tell your physician about your medicines and drugs you are using before the process.
- Do not show yourself too much in the harmful rays of the skin as it can become a barrier to your desirable or good results.
- Every individual is recommended to utilize a high quality SPF sunblock every time you go outside.
The process is used to rejuvenate the skin and make it clean from all the dirt and waste substance from it. Chemical peel treatment is an outpatient method in which a chemical solution is utilized. Before getting the technique, the physician will clean your skin and hide your eyes with goggles. If you are achieving a deep peel the physician will initially, moisturize the treatment region by using a topical anesthetic.
The chemical solution is then used on your skin to improve the internal and outer problems of the skin. It will peel off the outer layer of your skin and free the skin from the dead cells of the skin, dirt, and bacteria. In the final analysis, ice cubes or cold cloth may be used in order to reduce the pain or discomfort.
- Keep the treatment skin away from the direct light of the sun. use a good quality sunscreen before going outdoors.
- Keep yourself hydrated and much moisturized.
- Use the prescribed ointments on your skin regularly.
Cost of Chemical Peels in Riyadh:
The cost of Chemical Peels Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia ranges from 499 SAR to 999 SAR . The charges can be changed depending on a few certain factors such as the kind of peels utilized in the process, the total no. of the session needed, and the education or expertise of the physician. However, the real cost will be told to you by visiting an expert physician.
Book an Appointment with Us!
If you want to get Chemical Peels in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia what you have to do is to visit the website of our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh and then fill up the consultation form given there and get a chance to achieve the process from our clinic.
FAQs for Chemical Peels:
The recovery time for chemical peel is up to 10 to 14 days but the redness on the treated area goes away in a few weeks.
6 sessions are recommended to get with a gap of 3 to 4 weeks each.
The chemical peel procedure is a temporary treatment and can be repeated after a few months.
You should wash your hair after 24 to 48 hours.
No, it includes minimal side effects such as sweating or redness.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.