Every woman dreams of becoming a mother and having cute babies. Pregnancy is not difficult but it makes a woman weak internally. A minimum wait of a year after a normal delivery is very important for a mother to regain a healthy body. The Copper T prevents conception. It is inserted into the uterus. Our professional doctors give the most effective Copper T in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh to the candidates for their ease.
- Recovery: according to the patient
- Cost: 1200 SAR to 3999 SAR
- Treatment: non-invasive
- Anesthesia: Local
- Time: 1 hour
What is Copper T?
Copper T is a device made up of copper wire. It is also an emergency contraception. The Copper T is composed of a sleek nylon string that is properly T-shaped. This is inserted into the uterus. It is not visible from outside but the string/thread comes out through the cervix as it cannot be seen. If it feels higher then you can check yourself to make sure. If the string moves from a particular area.
This is the most effective thing for contraception instead of using pills and medication that makes your body internally weak. When Copper T is inserted inside the uterus, it shows the results very early by preventing pregnancy.
There are many outcomes of Copper T,
- Women get a perfect gap between their next pregnancy.
- 99% effective.
- Lasts up to 6-10 years.
- After menopause, it can be removed.
Before getting into the treatment a woman should research every process she’s getting. Some pre-care instructions are described below:
- Women who face heavy periods should not opt for Copper T.
- You should be fit and healthy.
- Ladies having very low iron levels should avoid this.
- Women who have different shared uteruses.
- Don’t take heavy medicines before the procedure.
- Abstain from fizzy drink intake.
It is an emergency contraception. A professional doctor inserts the Copper T into the candidate’s uterus. Local anesthesia is also given to the patient for numbness. This process can be done in 20 minutes. For better information, you must visit the clinic at least 1 hour earlier. Copper T has a sleek Copper string that comes a little out of the vagina but it is not visible. This prevents the sperm from fusing with the egg and after the insertion of Copper T, it becomes very difficult for the egg to stick to the lining wall of the uterus that starts the conception phase.
What can stop the Copper T from working?
The Copper T may not work if,
- If it falls out of the uterus through the vagina.
- Slips into the wrong way.
- If it is left inside the uterus for more than 6 years and more.
After getting the Copper T inside your uterus some of the following things must be taken care of:
- After the process, make sure that the string is not too high inside your vagina.
- Get a checkup from the doctor every 2-3 months.
- Use condoms while having sex.
- In case of unprotected sex, if the string is missing then visit the doctor for emergency contraception.o
Other common questions related to Copper T:
What if the Copper T expires while in your uterus?
After the insertion of Copper T, it must be taken care of. If you are having protected sex (using condoms) then you have to get it replaced in 5-7 years. And on the other hand, if you’re having unprotected sex for a long period then you might need other measures for emergency contraception.
What if the person gets pregnant while using Copper T?
It is very important to go to the doctor if this case occurs. The pregnancy whilst Copper T may be a bit risky for the coming child. If the Copper T is removed then, the doctor will take your proper checkups to see if you should continue the pregnancy or have an abortion. In the case of ectopic pregnancy, abortion is the better option.
Are there any side effects of Copper T?
Every procedure has pros and cons. Some minor side effects of using Copper T are as follows:
- After getting the Copper T inserted, you may notice that the bleeding pattern will change. You may only spot in the beginning 3 months and it settles over time.
- You may bleed 50% more heavier than your regular cycles.
- In the starting months, the Copper T may fall out often.
Cost of Copper T in Riyadh:
Copper T is safe to use for preventing pregnancy. The cost of this treatment is 1200 SAR to 3999 SAR which varies from person to person.
- Experience of the doctor
- Amount of anesthesia used
- Location of the clinic
- Fee of the doctor
Best Specialists for Copper T in Riyadh:
Suppose you want a better and more effective method to prevent conception than go for Copper T insertion into the uterus. No need to think and worry and visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our professional surgeons will give you the best possible solution for your problem. Come and get Copper T in Riyadh at very reasonable rates. Visit our clinic for more information and details about the process.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.