Get your hair back, revitalized, and experience natural-looking growth!
Many individuals are frustrated and worried about experiencing baldness, are you one of them and seeking a solution to restore hairline and rejuvenate bald spots naturally? Then here you are at the right place. Learn about Hair Transplant in Riyadh and have the amazing perks right away.
Our expert hair surgeons are here to help you restore confidence and attain desirable results with the utmost care and expertise. Anyhow, read the complete page and book us right away!
- Cost : 6,950 SAR to 15,550 SAR
- Pass Rate: 97% pass rate
- Results: Permanent
- Procedure time: 4 to 8 hours.
- Recovery time:4 to 5 days.
- Type of Procedure: minimally invasive to surgical.
What is a Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure that relocates hair from areas of the scalp with hair to spots where the hair is thinning or completely gone. This is often sought by people who have already attempted other methods to address hair loss. The procedure is carried out by dermatologists (medical professionals specializing in skin) or plastic surgeons (experts in reconstructive surgeries) skilled in this field.
Causes of Hair Loss:
There can be various reasons that can cause hair loss, however, some of which are as follows:
- Scalp infection.
- Alopecia areata.
- Medical conditions.
- Environmental factors.
- Changes in hormones.
- Emotional or physical stress.
- Constantly wearing tight hairstyles.
Hair Transplant Timeline:
|The transplanted area will appear dark red.
|The treatment area is crusted, swollen, and brownish.
|Scabs begin to fall off & redness fades
|The difference between the untouchable & transplanted area is hardly visible
|Hair starts to grow.
|Results are visible.
Results of the Procedure:
This clinical procedure provides slow but highly effective results. As hair grows naturally, it takes time to see visible results. Initially, the patient may experience more hair loss before it begins to grow back.
The downtime may be around seven to nine months after the procedure. It may also take up to a year for some people. However, the end result of the procedure is the thickening of the hair in the treated area.
In addition, since hair thinning is a progressive process, some candidates may also experience new hair loss after the procedure, for which the doctor suggests medications to slow it down. Many candidates have achieved a full head of hair within a few months at our clinic.
What are the benefits?
This process is associated with several benefits, some of which are as follows:
- Minimal scarring.
- No linear scars.
- Safe and effective.
- It is almost painless.
- Minimally invasive.
- Faster recovery time.
- permanent and natural-looking results.
- It can treat different forms of hair loss.
The Best Candidates:
The ideal candidates for the treatment are as follows:
- Must be in good health.
- Have a stable hair loss pattern.
- Sufficient donor hair.
- Not breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Must have practical assumptions.
- Adequate scalp laxity.
- Willing to follow aftercare.
- Must be above 30 years old.
Prior to the method, the candidates are required to follow the below instructions in order to go through a safe procedure and attain desirable results.
- Have a word with the expert.
- Share your detailed medical history.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Do not cut your hair.
- Keep the scalp clean.
Hair Transplantation Procedure:
The technique of optimal hair transplant operates by individually extracting follicles from the donor area and subsequently implanting them in the designated recipient area. This method necessitates a high level of operator expertise and might have a lengthier duration.
However, it proves to be a more effective choice. As follicles are taken out individually, the resulting scarring is minimal, and if the donor area is located at the rear of the scalp, it can be easily concealed.
After the surgery, the individuals are recommended to follow the below instructions to attain optional and durable results.
- Wash your scalp gently.
- Keep the scalp clean and moisturized.
- Protect the scalp from sun exposure.
- Avoid performing physical activities.
- Do not smoke or drink.
- Avoid hot baths.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
Types of Treatments:
There are different methods offered by the Hair Transplant Clinic in Riyadh to carry out the procedure of hair transplantation. These methods are mentioned below:
FUE Hair Transplant:
- This involves shaving hair on the sides of the head to extract the hair follicles from the scalp. Each follicle will leave a little mark when it is extracted.
- The doctor next makes tiny holes in the region where hair is needed and then transplants hair follicles into those incisions. They next use dressings or linen to cover the wound site.
FUT Hair Transplant:
- The surgeon extracts a strip of scalp, generally from the sides of the head, or the back with a scalpel that is 6 to 10 inches in length.
- Each chunk contains 4 to 5 hair follicles. The doctor next prepares the recipient area and inserts the prepared follicles into the scalp. They will then use dressings to treat the surgery wounds.
Robotic Hair Transplant:
- This is a very advanced technique that uses special machinery to take out the individual hair follicles from the donor area.
- The precision of this method is a lot more than the other two manual techniques as in those there is a chance of human error.
- Artificial intelligence is used to create natural-looking results by first creating a 3D model of the patient.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Riyadh:
The Price of Hair Transplant in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from 6,950 SAR to 15,550 SAR. However, this is not the total cost as some factors will impact the real cost. Thus, the candidates are required to meet the Hair Transplant Surgeon to learn about the fixed cost. Anyhow, below in the table is mentioned the estimated price according to the required grafts.
|1500 SAR to 1800 SAR
|2000 SAR to 2200 SAR
|2200 SAR to 2500 SAR
|2500 SAR to 3000 SAR
|3000 SAR to 4000 SAR
|4000 SAR to 5000 SAR
Factors Impacting Cost:
- The extent of the baldness.
- The total number of grafts required.
- Type of procedure.
- Duration of the method
- Surgeon skills and expertise.
- Clinic name and location.
- Diagnosis procedure.
- Anesthesia usage.
After the procedure, the candidate will observe a little swelling, pain and redness. However, the candidate must not panic as this is minimal and will subside within a few days to a few weeks by taking the prescribed medications.
Transform your Looks & Get rid of Baldness.
The doctors and surgeons at our Clinic are highly qualified and trained professionals. Using the latest technology and modern techniques, we provide the best aesthetic treatments. The well-trained staff at the clinic makes sure that the patients are comfortable and satisfied with the treatments.
Moreover, We provide a friendly environment that makes every clinic visit enjoyable. Our patient-centred approach ensures the best treatments with guaranteed results.
Get Natural Results by Booking Us!
Fill out the below form to book us right away at Aesthetic Clinic in Riyadh with the best hair transplant surgeon. We assure to deliver you the best and the most desirable results.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.