Magic Facelift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic is a cosmetic treatment performed to improve the appearance of a person by some modifications performed to enhance the volume of their skin and reduce wrinkles. Overall, improve their appearance. After such modifications confidence of the patient boosts and an increase in self-esteem is also observed. This procedure is also known as rhytidectomy; it reduces the signs of aging and provides a more defined look to the patient. In this procedure the neck and chin of the person are also treated as they are a part of his sculpted look. Botox injections and dermal fillers are used to perform the treatment of some amount of general anesthesia can also be used but it depends on the type of surgery being performed. Before having any kind of modifications to yourself, always consult with a well-qualified and professional surgeon who will help you to get the best way of solving your problem according to your medical history, your overall health and the type of skin you have.
What is rhytidectomy?
It is a cosmetic procedure performed to reduce the age of the person in the appearance. It restores volume and reduces wrinkles to eliminate the sagging skin and tissues are re-arranged. As it is a modern technique it has minimum downtime with the optimum results. It has fewer potential risks as compared to the traditional methods and causes the least scarring. It is a rejuvenating procedure that involves the use of dermal fillers, Botox injections, and hyaluronic acid to enhance the appearance of the person by rearranging their tissues, eliminating sagging skin, and removing wrinkles. Results of the procedure are natural-looking and ever-lasting which are also cost satisfying and amendments in the procedure can be made according to the goals and requirements of the patient. It has minimum downtime and some options also provide temporary results which can be changed according to the needs of the person. Potential risks are very few according to the traditional methods.
The course of action:
First of all, before having any kind of modification on yourself, always consult with a well-qualified and professional surgeon about your medical history, your overall health, and the skin type you have. After that, there will be an arrangement in the treatment procedure within a few steps. After that, the patient will be prepared for the procedure to start. Then the area that is going to be treated is cleaned with alcohol and cotton. After that topical anesthesia will be used to numb the area and make the treatment comfortable for the patient once it is done injections will be used like dermal fillers which will contain hyaluronic acid and will be injected into the facial skin of the person. These injections will be injected into particularly selected areas of the person’s body where improvements are needed. These injections will create a sculpted look, restore volume, and enhance the arrangement of the tissues. Once the procedure is completed follow the aftercare instructions to obtain the optimum results and avoid certain activities which can negatively harm your treatment results. As it is a modern treatment it has fewer potential risks and minimum scarring.
- Keep the treated area clean with the help of warm water and a clean cloth.
- Take the medicines on time to reduce irritation and protect you from infection.
- Apply ice packs to reduce swelling as it aids in the healing process and relieve pain.
- Do not come in with the sunlight directly and use sunscreen while going outside.
- Avoid harsh activities that can cause sweating, which is not good for your pores.
- Keep yourself hydrated and consume food full of nutrients required by your body.
- Be patient as the results might take some time to appear properly.
- Observe your wounds daily and if you notice anything unusual consult with your doctor.
- First of all, it is a non-surgical process as it has fewer potential risks.
- It is a comfortable procedure and does not cause irritation or any kind of problem.
- Results are natural-looking and can be ever-lasting with a proper healthy lifestyle.
- Changes can be in the treatment according to the requirements of the patient.
- The procedure provides more elasticity to the skin of the person.
- Targets of the treatment are achieved as the results are impressive.
- It is not a costly procedure and the prices are reasonable.
- It does not cause scarring and the results are shockingly impressive.
- It is a quick recovery time with the best results which are far better than traditional methods.
Options for rhytidectomy:
- Botox Injections: it is a non-surgical procedure in which Botox injections are used to relax the facial muscles.
- Dermal fillers: injections are used to inject hyaluronic acid into the particular targeted areas.
- Chemical Peels: The upper layer of the skin is removed by using chemicals that are effective for human skin.
- Ultherapy: it is also a non-surgical procedure because the sagging skin is removed and the skin is tightened.
Cost of Magic Facelift in Riyadh:
The cost of Magic Facelift in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia at Aesthetic Clinic varies from SAR 32,000 to SAR 40,000 which is a reasonable cost according to the results provided by us that are shockingly impressive. Only because of our well-qualified and experienced surgeons and staff.
What makes us Prominent?
Here we use the most advanced techniques to provide the best results to everyone. Each patient is treated equally and the hygienic conditions are maintained by our surgeons and staff also. The results of our success have been maintained by our surgeons and due to this our standards have been maintained.
Booking a consultation:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet that is Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh where you can discuss your realistic goals and expectations about the treatment with our doctors and surgeons.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.