10 out of 100 females and males have inverted nipples. This condition is rare and can be by birth or due to other certain conditions. However, this problem can be solved by breast inversion surgery. This condition can even make it difficult for mothers to breastfeed the babies. Do not worry as our professional surgeons are offering Inverted Nipple Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. The ultimate nipple experience-you won’t be disappointed.
- Type of procedure: surgical
- Duration of treatment: 40-60 minutes
- Side effects: a little swelling
- Results: Permanent
- Downtime: Minimal
- Cost: 14,999 SAR to 19,999 SAR
What is inverted nipple surgery?
In some cases, the nipples get inverted and go below the surface of the skin. The bulge of the areola gets flipped and this condition may occur in the puberty phase during the developing breast phase or after any time in life. The nipples can also get inverted due to breastfeeding in some mothers due to changes in breast size and use. There are two main types of inverted nipples:
- Congenital Nipples: In this condition, the nipples get inverted in the developmental stages of the breast before birth.
- Acquired Nipples: The acquired nipples are formed later in life and can be caused due to several factors, such as; scarring, hormonal changes, breastfeeding, or medicine issues such as Paget’s disease.
Aim of the Treatment:
This is a minimally invasive procedure that can help correct the flipped nipples and make them appear on the areolas. In this process, local anesthesia is given to the patient for a perfect treatment. It boosts the self-esteem of the patient and the woman can easily flaunt her fabulous nipples.
Perfect Candidates for Inverted Nipple Surgery?
People who feel very insecure about their breasts should get this treatment done. This treatment is very effective for nipple correction. To undergo this procedure you have to know some precautions:
- Mothers should get this treatment to get away from the risk of breastfeeding infections.
- People above the age of 20.
- The candidate must stop the intake of alcohol.
- mentally strong People.
- Non-pregnant women.
- The candidate must have a realistic approach regarding the procedure.
Some of the general considerations that might be important must be taken care of:
- The candidate should avoid stress and anxiety about their breast’s size or appearance.
- The candidate should stop taking heavy medicines including aspirin, ibuprofen, antibiotics, or painkillers that can imbalance your blood sugar or cholesterol levels.
- Get a proper consultation with your specialist about your previous health conditions and medicines beforehand.
Procedure of Inverted Nipple Surgery:
The basic method of inverted nipple surgery is described below. It consists of the following steps:
- The surgeon injects local anesthesia to the candidate for numbness.
- The surgery is started by making a small cut on the areola to extract the connective tissues present over there.
- These tissues are lifted at a point where they are then stitched at a new place in the areola.
- Special types of pins are used for this lift for about 14 pins at least.
- The nipples are brought into shape.
- This procedure does not leave any type of wound and the candidate can go home on the day of the treatment.
What to Expect in Inverted Nipple Surgery:
Following are the aftercare instructions to follow right after the treatment is performed. Such as:
- The candidate can carry out their regular activities 24 hours after the procedure.
- Wear a compression garment that helps with reducing swelling.
- Avoid extreme heat like hot showers for 24 hours to get away from the risk of infection.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol for 3 days.
- Eat a light meal before treatment to maintain your blood sugar level.
- Remove any type of makeup, moisturizer, or sunscreen before treatment.
Benefits of Inverted Nipple Surgery:
Many of the major outcomes of Inverted Nipple Surgery are described as under:
- This treatment doesn’t require any downtime.
- This treatment is not harmful.
- Enhance the outer appearance of the breasts.
- Improves sexual life and pleasure.
- It is the best possible treatment for inverted nipples.
- This treatment is approved by FDA authorities and is safe.
- It requires very little time to recover.
Other instructions to acknowledge:
- Consult a qualified surgeon for better outcomes.
- Get the preferred procedure as prescribed by the surgeon personally.
- Do a proper search for a reasonable and professional clinic that offers discounts.
Cost of Inverted Nipple Surgery in Riyadh:
The cost of Inverted Nipple Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia varies from person to person. Depending upon many factors the total cost is decided.
Average cost: 14,999 SAR to 19,999 SAR
Factors impacting the cost:
- Type of procedure used
- Total Fee of the specialist
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the doctor
- Technological machinery used
Choose our Inverted Nipple Surgery in Riyadh at Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh:
Life is too short to cover up to worry and think so visit our Aesthetic Clinic Riyadh and elevate your beauty game by getting Inverted Nipple Surgery in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Our expert surgeons who are working with us, offer many advanced treatments for flipped nipples. Get worried less and be confident. Visit us for further information about the process and get a consultation with our doctors.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.