Today, billions of people are facing nose problems including congestion, sinusitis, or other nasal infections. These issues may appear with a lot of symptoms such as bleeding nose, difficulty in sleeping, often nasal infections, problems in breathing from both or single nostrils, or other pains related to facial pressure as well. In this situation, there is no need to panic as every problem has a possible solution. No need to worry as our clinic has professional surgeons who will provide you with solutions and therefore the patient can get his personalized plan by getting our Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia.
- Duration of treatment: 1-2 hours
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 13,999 SAR to 19,999 SAR
- Type of procedure: surgical
What is Septoplasty?
Indus process a surgery is done that makes the partitioning chamber between the two nostrils of the nose straight and aligned. This partitioning is also known as a septum. It is not a bone but a cartilage that separates the two nostrils. When the septum is not in a straight line then in this case the person finds it hard to breathe.
The procedure of Septoplasty:
As the septum is not aligned causing difficulty in the flow of air through the nose. In this process, general anesthesia is given to the patient to help numb the nose area. The surgeon makes small cuts in the chambers of the nose, so in this way, the septum is straightened in a proper shape.
What is a Turbinate?
Terminates are made up of little bones that are present on the sides of the wall of the nose. These turbinates play a special role in making the air clean and warm when it passes through the nose towards the lungs but in this case, the turbinates may get bigger due to various reasons and in this way, it causes breathing issues due to the blockage.
Procedure for Turbinate Reduction:
In some cases, the turbinates may swell or get enlarged causing difficulty in breathing so In this process the turbinates are examined. Many types of procedures can be used to treat enlarged turbinates including radio-frequency, cauterization, or cutting and reshaping through surgery. The following process is performed very technically which helps to make the volume of the turbinate low.
The outcomes of any type of these two procedures only depend upon the severity of the nasal issue. The patient should go for a brief discussion with the surgeon to understand the process and discuss the plan. This treatment helps in improving breathing overall. The improvement is very positive and helpful.
The results of Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia include:
- The patient can feel at ease while sleeping at night with good airflow.
- After the procedure, the chances of getting nasal infections decrease.
- During any issues with the nose, breathing through the mouth is not a good sign for the throat, so these procedures can lessen the rate of breathing through the mouth.
- People can enjoy a good sleep after years of going through sleep apnea.
Any person can get this treatment done if he is going through any following issues. Before getting into the process you should make sure that:
- If the person finds it very hard to breathe through the nose.
- The candidates going through sleep apnea for years.
- Bleeding nose can also be treated.
- People who have no history of any disease and are physically fit.
- The candidates who have a positive approach to getting good airflow.
- This process is more suitable for adults but not youngsters.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting the treatment. Some are as described below:
- People who have any problems related to the heart should not take this procedure.
- You should stop taking any heavy medications including blood thinners
- Discuss your ongoing supplements with the specialist before getting the treatment
- Abstain from smoking or drinking alcohol at least two weeks before going through surgery
- Do not take any nasal spray for the nose to a weak before the process.
- Use proper sunscreen before heading out for protection against UV rays.
After the treatment, some of the instructions must be followed:
- Try to rest and abstain from any type of physical activity for at least a week after the procedure
- Do not lift any type of heavy objects.
- Take proper medicine given by the specialist in case of any discomfort.
- Try to use the nasal phrase given by the doctor so that the inner wall of the nostrils gets damp.
- In case of a strong sneeze try to keep your mouth wide open.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- The candidate should follow the doctor’s prescription and make visits for proper checkups.
Cost of Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction in Riyadh:
The Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is offered in our clinic to help everyone with nasal issues. The cost of the procedure is 13,999 SAR to 19,999 SAR depending upon many factors.
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The toughness of the procedure
- The severity of the problem
- The number of sessions required
- Fee of the specialist
Choose our Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction Treatment at our Aesthetic Clinic:
This procedure has various benefits and it is very effective for people who are facing severe issues of nasal discomfort, unbalanced septum, or swell turbinates. Get our Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia from our clinic. Our professional surgeons provide you with the best possible treatment. For further details visit our clinic to know further information.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.