Have you ever felt not to smile in front of people due to embarrassment? Now you have a solution. Dental braces are devices that are made to correct any flaw related shape and direction of teeth. Dental braces are very famous and popular due to their success and positive feedback. Dental braces in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia are the best option for you as we provide you with the safest and best treatment. The treatment is not so simple but under the observations of pro, it is safe and life-changing. The process is multi-session and you may have to come after a fixed time for checkups and to change the braces. Braces may cause a little pain but it can be controlled. Not only it will make your smile beautiful but also help you achieve healthy and strong teeth. You can change your normal smile into the best smile and help yourself build confidence. If you are considering it you may read the given information about the procedure.
The time taken during the process is normally about 1 to 2 hours.
The downtime is about a week and it may up or down for 5 days or maybe 1 and a half weeks.
Back to Work:
It is a non-invasive treatment so you will be able to go back to your work just the next day.
The proper results can be seen after 2 to 3 months of the process.
About Dental Braces:
You may heard about it but by its other name, orthodontic appliances. It is used to straighten the teeth and help them get back to their original position. There are many types of braces which may include traditional, ceramic lingual, etc. Each type of braces has its functionality and results. Your dentist will help you choose the best type according to your condition to get the best results.
The aims of the treatment can be different for each individual. The main aims are:
- Fix the shape and position of your teeth and also correct any open bite, overbite, etc.
- To close the gaps between your teeth. If you have a gap in your teeth it can be covered with it.
- It can help you enhance your health and also prevent tooth decay and other teeth-related problems.
- The main aim of the procedure is to make your smile look good and boost confidence.
- To undergo a treatment that is a one-time so you don’t have to undergo any other treatments in the future.
The procedure of the treatment can be done in 1 to 2 hours. It is done by a professional dentist and at the initial stage the braces will be arranged according to your needs and condition. You may have to lie down on a bed-like sofa to undergo the treatment. First of all the dentist will clean and wash the teeth and will apply brackets on your teeth. After that the wire will be attached and an elastic band will be put on the braces to make pressure. These can be adjusted and your dentist will tighten the wire to make pressure that will help your teeth go back into their original shape.
There are a lot of pros to the procedure; The main and most realistic benefits are:
- The braces will help you to maintain good overall oral health. Your tooth will be protected from decay with it.
- The straight and fine teeth will be easy to clean and wash. You will have to do less work to maintain good care for your teeth.
- If you have a tooth that is not straight it may affect your speech and with braces, you can solve this problem that affects your daily life.
- You will be able to smile proudly as braces will make your teeth straighten and you will be able to laugh without any embarrassment.
- Your confidence will be boosted as your appearance affects your confidence directly and also your mental health can be improved.
- If you take proper care of the braces the results will be long-lasting and you will not have to take tension for many years.
Anyone is a perfect candidate to undergo Dental Braces who may:
- Have improper shape of teeth that affect their daily life from eating to smiling and from speech to confidence.
- If you have problems biting such as overbite, open bite, etc.
- If you have to face problems during eating any food because of the malignant teeth.
- If you have a desire to make your smile perfect and have an overall good-looking facial appearance.
- If you want to build confidence and up your morale you can consider the process as it will help you in all you want.
Cost of Dental Braces in Riyadh:
The cost of Dental Braces in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia depends on various factors. This factor includes no of sessions you are going to take. Type of the braces you want to use in the treatment. Location of the clinic. No aftercare session. The main factor on which the cost depends is the knowledge and experience of the dentist.
Book an appointment:
Book a consulation for Dental Braces at aesthetic clinics in Riyadh by filling up the following form or by visiting our website.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.