Smoking causes many issues like severe ulcers and lung problems. It also affects the lips causing dark pigmentation around them and crack lines. Some types of vertical lines are formed around the mouth as well. But in today’s era, there are many options available for Smoker’s Lip Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. But the most effective way to get rid of it is to quit smoking.
- Results: lasts up to years
- Cost: 750 SAR to 2499 SAR
- Side effects: sometimes swelling or discomfort
- Type: non-invasive, home treatments
- Downtime: no
What is Smoker’s Lip Treatment?
As you may know, “Smoker’s Lip” is usually said to explain the apparent outcomes of smoking over a long period.
With time, smoking has many effects on the body including physical features and parts. Our lips may change in color and size as well. It reduces its volume, making it thin.
Smoking also causes discoloration on lips by changing their color from brown to purple. Due to the nicotine from cigarettes, its accumulation causes many major changes.
Lines on lips:
Around the mouth, lines may form due to the daily suction of the cigarettes. This also causes wrinkles above and below the lips.
Cracks around the lips:
Every small thing has its pros and cons. In this case, smoking cigarettes causes the lips to dry out which results in lip skin peeling.
Types of Procedure:
There are many such treatments available for Smoker’s Lips including home methods as well as other procedures.
- Do moisturize your lips using good quality balms including hyaluronic acid. This helps in lip nourishment.
- The most effective way to get rid of all of these problems is to quit smoking course to enjoy a healthy life.
- Use effective sunscreens that will help to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Use sugar scrubbing for the exfoliation of your lips and area around the mouth. This helps in removing dead skin cells.
- To decrease discoloration, apply vitamin C serum that smooths the skin texture.
- A good amount of chemical peels are used to draw out the outer dry layer of the lips.
- Many other methods such as laser treatments are also used to enhance the lip’s plumpness.
- For long-established outcomes, dermal fillers are inserted into the lips.
- Botox is also injected into the lips to the muscles which helps in soothing the fine lines.
The results of Smoker’s Lips Treatment in Riyadh include:
- It helps in lightening the discoloration around the Lip area.
- To prevent Inflammation, use moisturizing creams.
- Enhances lip skin texture.
- Provides nourishment to the dry lips.
- Some kind of laser treatment provides fast blood flow around the lips.
- Decreases wrinkles that help in enhancing the lips area.
Before getting into the process you should make sure about many factors such as,
- If the candidate is noticing thinning lips.
- Lips Blemishes around the mouth.
- Commitment to taking good care of lips after the treatment.
- Younger people may get away from this issue easily.
A candidate should take pre-care instructions before getting the treatment. Some are as described below:
- Avoid excessive exercise or going to the gyms.
- Use ice bags around the treated area to lessen the discomfort.
- Don’t go out in the sunlight before the treatment.
- Take a little break from using heavy medication.
After the treatment, some of the instructions must be followed:
- The candidate should follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Use good quality moisturizer to plump your dry lips.
- In the healing process, don’t drink alcohol.
- Don’t rub your lips to avoid any type of burning sensation.
- Do not go out in sunlight after laser treatment.
- Avoid vaping to prevent any further harm to the lips.
- Do not use any types of severe products that may damage your lip’s sensitive skin.
Smokers Lip Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia doesn’t cause any side effects after the treatment. You can carry your daily house chores after a week or two. Some type of burning sensation can be felt after laser treatment but it gets away within a day. Use high SPF sunscreens to avoid any swelling from the rays of the sun.
Cost of Smoker’s Lip Treatment in Riyadh:
The Smoker’s Lip Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia is offered in our clinic to help everyone with dull black lips. The cost of the procedure is 750 SAR to 2499 SAR depending upon many factors such as,
Factors impacting the cost:
The cost of this process depends upon many factors such as,
- The toughness of the procedure
- Type of method for lip treatment
- The number of sessions required for laser treatment
- Amount of fillers used
- Fee of the specialist
- Experience of the doctor
Best Plastic Surgeon for Smoker’s Lip Treatment in Riyadh:
This procedure has various benefits including lip plumping, removal of fine lines around the mouth, and much more. You can also get this Smoker’s Lip Treatment in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia from our Clinic. Our professional surgeons will provide you with the perfect treatment for a whole lifetime. For further details, you can contact us by filling in the form.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.