- Mon-Thu 08:00 - 20:00
Friday 07:00 - 22:00
Saturday 08:00 - 18:00
- Phone: 1-800-267-0000
Botox Injections is a cosmetic procedure used to remove the wrinkles of a person’s face temporarily by paralyzing underlying muscles or by blocking certain nerves. The results of the treatment depend on the type of skin a person has and the amount of care a person takes after the results. In the beginning, local anesthesia is used to numb the area of the skin that is going to be treated by a person. The most common side effects observed by most people are swelling, pain, or bruising. Some other symptoms can be flu or headache a person has to face. Individuals should not undergo this procedure if they are pregnant or breastfeeding. As it can harm the health of the baby. The results may take some time to appear prominently. It has fewer risks as it is a modern technique used to smooth the skin of a person.
- Procedure time: less than 15 minutes
- Result time: within several days
- Side effects: pain, swelling, and headache.
- Downtime: just a few hours
- Procedure types: about four types are present.
What is Botox Injection?
These injections are thots that use a toxin by which the muscles of a person can move at a limit. They are used to smooth the skin of a person’s face especially they are specially used to improve the looks of a person it also enhances the looks of the person. The muscles are temporarily paralyzed and are unable to work properly. Forehead wrinkles can also be enhanced by this treatment as it is smoothened. However, before having the treatment consult with a qualified dermatologist and he will advise you on the perfect treatment you can have for the skin you have and the type of problem you are facing.
What Does it Work?
The nerves in the muscles are blocked by the Botox. The muscle that is injected will not be able to contract, making the wrinkles or creases softer, smoother, and relaxed.
The method takes minimal time. During the method, the specialist utilizes a tiny needle to inject Botox into the desired muscles with minimal soreness. The procedure is painless and so it does not acquire anesthesia. To take complete effect it usually takes a week or 15 days.
Wrinkles are reduced by this procedure and fine lines can also be reduced results are temporary and can take up to 3–6 months. The confidence of a person can be improved and self-esteem is increased. Results are far better than one’s expectations and are natural-looking.
- Avoid touching the area that is treated by the dermatologist to prevent infections.
- Remain in the upright straight position for the best result after the procedure.
- Restrain performing such activities that can cause for at least one day after the procedure is done.
- Apply ice cubes on the treated area of the body it will reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other kind of drug should be restricted for having upshots.
- Do some exercises for the facial behavior to help the muscles in the movement.
- Always follow the appointments with your dermatologist to get your results properly observed.
- Wrinkles are removed from the face of a person completely for a while.
- Prevent performing activities that can harm the results of the treatment.
- It is a non-surgical procedure and will cause minimum scarring of the treated area.
- The procedure is quick and results do not take much time to appear prominently.
- Sweat production will also be reduced by this treatment and the irritation can be finished.
- The facial symmetry of a person is also improved helping in creating a balanced look.
- Effects are temporary allowing the individual to commit long-term changes.
What is Botox or Botulinum type A injection?
Botulinum type A injections are more commonly known as Botox by patients and is a neurotoxin that when injected causes muscles that cause wrinkles to relax. Similarly to dermal fillers, Botulinum type A injections are used to eliminate wrinkles but more specifically on the forehead, around the eyes in-between the eyes, chin, and corners of the mouth.
Price of Botox injections in Saudi Arabia are as follows:
The Botox Injection Cost in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia increases as the size of the area you wish to address increases. Usually, practitioners use the term: small, medium, and large to categorize the areas of the face.
- Small: Upto 20 units.
- Medium: 30 to 40 units
- Large: 40 to 60 units
The sizing of the area is a combination of different sections of the face and severity of the wrinkles. The final assessment will come down to the final recommendation of the plastic surgeon or dermatologist. With the above points in mind, let’s dig a bit deeper into the Botox price structure in Riyadh.
How much does Botox injection Cost in Riyadh?
In Riyadh, dealing with fine facial lines and wrinkles won’t break the bank since the Botox treatment offered is of top-notch brands but are affordable. However, the cost of injections will vary from patient to patient, and prices are measured either per facial area or unit of the peptide neurotoxin. As such, Botox price starts from 499 SAR -999SAR.
A typical Botox treatment session in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, comprises four units for lip lines, 20 for your forehead and 30 for crow’s feet. That adds up to SAR 999 to SAR 2999 per Botox session. Therefore, you must find a practitioner who offers a straight pricing answer with details of how long the sessions last and factors that affect their prices.
Factors affecting of Botox Injection are as
There are variables affecting Botox Injection Price in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia many of which differ from person to person, depending on the brand used plus the expertise profile of the practitioner. As a result, despite below-average costs and attributing to the results you’re looking for, prices per session vary every time you visit your dermatologists.
Heavy wrinkling, dynamic lines, or delicate facial lining increases the price, and Botox injection Cost in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Is defined by factors that affect the final cost, which include;
- The procedure used: Based on your desired results and individual extent of wrinkles, you’ll consider per injection or facial site cost of Botox in Riyadh. Each practitioner favors one procedure over the next, while the more intricate, the pricier.
- The toxins brand name: Not all Botulinum Toxin prices are similarly priced, and you’ll find some brands affordable while others are expensive in Riyadh. Popularity influences prices as a brand name with widespread use or one with the highest market share are more costly.
- The volume of Botox used: The number of units you’ll need per session will determine the final cost of Botox in Riyadh. Your practitioner decides the unit per treatment area, which adds up to the final price you’ll pay.
- Your practitioner’s location: Botox treatment prices in Riyadh are less than in Europe or America, and dermatology practices in posh areas will charge more than their downtown counterparts.
- The expertise of a Botox surgeon: A skilled and renowned dermatologist guarantees excellent results for your Botox treatment and charges higher fees in return.
- Your response to Botox: while there are a few complications to worry about during and after Botox treatment, physical changes and effects differ according to body type. If you have a specialized dermatologist, they may up or lower the number of units for better results, affecting final pricing.
Does insurance cover the cost of Botox?
Insurance coverage is always confusing, and, when it comes to health insurance and aesthetic medicine, things get even murkier. We can help. Prevailing wisdom states cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance, While this is generally true, certain cosmetic procedures that provide a medical benefit for documented conditions can be covered. Cosmetic Surgery: Reshapes normal structures of the body in order to improve appearance and self-esteem.
- Reconstructive Surgery: Alterations to abnormal body structures caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease.
Botox is not a surgery, however, it does have FDA approval for numerous medical conditions. These include chronic migraines, cervical dystonia , lazy eye, muscle contractures, hyperhidrosis, bladder dysfunction, and eye twitching. In these instances, Botox would most likely be covered by insurance. In all other cases, like reducing signs of aging, altering facial features, and lessening calf musculature, Botox will not be covered by your insurance provider.
Booking an appointment:
Anyone can book an appointment with us by visiting our website on the internet which is Aesthetic Clinic here anyone can discuss their realistic experiences with us and goals for the treatment can also be discussed with a qualified and professional dermatologist and he/she will tell you with the best treatment that you can have according to the needs of the individual.
Our Google Reviews
I recently had a fantastic experience at Aesthetic Clinic for their laser skin services. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process
I cannot speak highly enough of Aesthetic Clinic and their laser skin services. From the initial consultation to the actual treatment
Choosing Aesthetic Clinic for their range of aesthetic services was one of the best decisions Ive made for my self-care routine.
Our Client Reviews
I can't speak highly enough of this aesthetic clinic! The moment I stepped through the door, I was greeted by a welcoming and friendly staff that put me at ease instantly. The doctors here are truly experts in their field, and their meticulous attention to detail is outstanding. My results surpassed my expectations, and I'm absolutely delighted with the level of care I received. I'll certainly be coming back for more treatments in the future
My visit to the aesthetic clinic was exceptional. The entire staff, from the receptionists to the doctors, demonstrated a remarkable level of expertise and professionalism. They took the time to attentively address my concerns and offered personalized recommendations. The outcomes of my treatment were truly impressive, and I couldn't be more satisfied. I feel fortunate to have discovered this hidden gem of a clinic
I had an amazing experience at this aesthetic clinic. The staff and doctors here are truly outstanding, and they've cultivated a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for their patients. I was particularly impressed by the comprehensive consultations and their genuine concern for patients well-being. The results of my treatment were absolutely incredible, and I have complete faith in this clinics capabilities. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in search of top-notch aesthetic services.